Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
habs1952

Random Thoughts

26 posts in this topic

Anthony Bourdain, apparantly he was an important person, commits suicide. CNN is now highlighting the suicide prevention hotline in honour of Bourdain. Thousands of people have commited suicide in the past. Why does it always take someone "special" to have commited suicide to raise public awareness about this issue? Ditto Kate Spade.

Edited by habs1952

2 hours ago, habs1952 said:

Anthony Bourdain, apparantly he was an important person, commits suicide. CNN is now highlighting the suicide prevention hotline in honour of Bourdain. Thousands of people have commited suicide in the past. Why does it always take someone "special" to have commited suicide to raise public awareness about this issue? Ditto Kate Spade.

MY thoughts exactly. Or a well known person having cancer, or MS, or Lou Gehrigs disease, or any number of diseases, that the charities will bring to the forefront to gain more donations. 

Another senseless mass shooting in the States. The NRA must be rubbing their hands with glee knowing gun sales will spike just as they did after Vegas. Crazy.

7 hours ago, H_T_L said:

Another senseless mass shooting in the States. The NRA must be rubbing their hands with glee knowing gun sales will spike just as they did after Vegas. Crazy.

According to the Moron in Chief, the synagogue should have had armed security.

On 10/27/2018 at 2:16 PM, H_T_L said:

So far in 2018, there have been 365 mass shootings which have claimed 431 lives and wounded 1,358.

1 hour ago, H_T_L said:

And yet another. :(

It just never ends. :(

Does anyone in Canada, give a tinkers damn about a U.S. supreme court justice breaking her ribs? Big deal!!!! Personally, I couldn't care less if a supreme court justice of Canada broke their ribs. 

Edited by kinot-2

I found this on FB.

21317802_1429069907212631_7616835549712319349_n.jpg

2 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

I found this on FB.

21317802_1429069907212631_7616835549712319349_n.jpg

Prunes are still medicinal!

11 hours ago, habs1952 said:

Prunes are still medicinal!

But who uses them? :P

3 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

But who uses them? :P

:7072:      You?

Can anyone give me a logical reason as to why the Wells Fargo Bank in the U.S. is still allowed to operate amid all the scandals it is facing?

16 minutes ago, habs1952 said:

Can anyone give me a logical reason as to why the Wells Fargo Bank in the U.S. is still allowed to operate amid all the scandals it is facing?

Same reason Trump is allowed to remain president would be my guess. Criminals running things.

Anyone remember these?

18-1327_1024x.jpg?v=1541091804

18-1329_1024x.jpg?v=1541093230

How about these?

s-l1000.jpg

10169.jpg

Anybody get caught up in all the delays caused by the grounding of all those Max planes?? What a mess. My daughter flew out of Toronto last night and was one of the fortunate ones. Only 2 hour delay.

3 hours ago, H_T_L said:

Anybody get caught up in all the delays caused by the grounding of all those Max planes?? What a mess. My daughter flew out of Toronto last night and was one of the fortunate ones. Only 2 hour delay.

Sounds to me as if someone got a bribe. It's not uncommon you know. 

First of all ,,,,,congratulations to the Raptors on their NBA title. 

Now,,,, to the Toronto hypocrites who bash other teams fans because some idiots (non fans)  like to take advantage of the situation to destroy property under the guise of celebration,,,,, go read the news this morning. Seems the city of Toronto is not as squeaky clean as they believe. Remember that when we win the next cup. :ph34r:

On 6/14/2019 at 8:14 AM, H_T_L said:

First of all ,,,,,congratulations to the Raptors on their NBA title. 

Now,,,, to the Toronto hypocrites who bash other teams fans because some idiots (non fans)  like to take advantage of the situation to destroy property under the guise of celebration,,,,, go read the news this morning. Seems the city of Toronto is not as squeaky clean as they believe. Remember that when we win the next cup. :ph34r:

"Yea, we won, now lets go and destroy something that taxpayers will have to pay for."  

Utterly disgusting to see the Prime Apologist sitting front and center at the Raptors celebration. Made me wanna puke. 

1 hour ago, habs1952 said:

Utterly disgusting to see the Prime Apologist sitting front and center at the Raptors celebration. Made me wanna puke. 

I never watched a minute of it,,,,,, why? Because it's Toronto. 

7 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

I never watched a minute of it,,,,,, why? Because it's Toronto. 

Can't imagine where all those people went to the washroom, except maybe in their pants.

4 hours ago, habs1952 said:

Can't imagine where all those people went to the washroom, except maybe in their pants.

Pretty much, and did you notice that garbage left there?