Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
habs1952

Random Thoughts

42 posts in this topic

Just turned on the NHL Awards show, and IMO it's a farce. More Hollywood hype that I've ever seen before. Charles Barkley? Miss Universe? Some actor? Some unknown comedian, with lame jokes?

Recommended future career choice for those seeking a well paying career: laser tattoo removal. Guaranteed unlimited clientele. 

1 hour ago, habs1952 said:

Recommended future career choice for those seeking a well paying career: laser tattoo removal. Guaranteed unlimited clientele. 

Yup,,,,, buyers remorse. 

Why is it every time I watch an episode of the Sopranos it reminds me of the Trumps?

Superbowl 1/2 time is seems to be showing as much skin as possible, and noise, and that's why I never watch the Superbowl. Also because I'm not a football fan. :rolleyes:

9 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

Superbowl 1/2 time is seems to be showing as much skin as possible, and noise, and that's why I never watch the Superbowl. Also because I'm not a football fan. :rolleyes:

I didn't watch it. I don't like 4 hour football games.

3 minutes ago, habs1952 said:

Too much hype for me. 

21 minutes ago, habs1952 said:

Most of the four hours is played in the last 2 minutes. 

1 minute ago, H_T_L said:

Most of the four hours is played in the last 2 minutes. 

I just absolutely hate seeing players shaking hands/running off the field/or whatever when there is still 30 seconds on the clock. 

1 hour ago, habs1952 said:

I just absolutely hate seeing players shaking hands/running off the field/or whatever when there is still 30 seconds on the clock. 

All I've seen is the dumping of Gatorade. 

Ya know A grand-daughter is a LGBTQ+2 person. So I was going to ask her what "Q" and +"2" means. Then I decided to ask Google. This is what I found:

"The initialism LGBTTQQIAAP (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, transsexual, queer, questioning, intersex, asexual, ally, pansexual) has also resulted, although such initialisms are sometimes criticized for being confusing and leaving some people out, as well as issues of placement of the letters within the new title.[45] However, adding the term "allies" to the initialism has sparked controversy,[59] with some seeing the inclusion of "ally" in place of "asexual" as a form of asexual erasure.[60] There is also the acronym QUILTBAG (queer and questioning, unsure, intersex, lesbian, transgender and two-spirit, bisexual, asexual and ally, and gay and genderqueer)."

Really, WTH??? How many sexes are there?

12 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

Ya know A grand-daughter is a LGBTQ+2 person. So I was going to ask her what "Q" and +"2" means. Then I decided to ask Google. This is what I found:

"The initialism LGBTTQQIAAP (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, transsexual, queer, questioning, intersex, asexual, ally, pansexual) has also resulted, although such initialisms are sometimes criticized for being confusing and leaving some people out, as well as issues of placement of the letters within the new title.[45] However, adding the term "allies" to the initialism has sparked controversy,[59] with some seeing the inclusion of "ally" in place of "asexual" as a form of asexual erasure.[60] There is also the acronym QUILTBAG (queer and questioning, unsure, intersex, lesbian, transgender and two-spirit, bisexual, asexual and ally, and gay and genderqueer)."

Really, WTH??? How many sexes are there?

I doubt you care about sex at your age.:frech1:

46 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

:4224:

11 hours ago, H_T_L said:

No comment. :6416:

11 hours ago, habs1952 said:

:4224:

You can just shush. :P

Whomever said "Easy as pie" never baked a pie!

5 hours ago, habs1952 said:

Whomever said "Easy as pie" never baked a pie!

I thought it was easy as eating pie. :4322: