Larry-Launstein-Jr

State Of The Habs 2018-19

1,453 posts in this topic

I love the compete level of this team, they are very exciting to watch - I predicted on twitter (pinned it too) that they would find themselves in a WC spot with 97pts, I believe that they are on pace for that now...or close to it. 

I have zero issue with the top 9 on this team and you could basically combo them all and still end up with three solid lines up front and no lose anything defensively, too. 

What I do have issue with is our fourth line, acquiring Weise and Thompson is great and all, I actually like both moves, I just don't like that CJ didn't take this opportunity to sit Deslauriers down for a game and get Hudon back out there...man, Weiser set up D-LO a few times but he just doesn't have the finnish needed...I have never been given a good explanation as to why DLO plays day in and day out...anyone here want to have a crack at it? 

3 hours ago, FanFromAB said:

I love the compete level of this team, they are very exciting to watch - I predicted on twitter (pinned it too) that they would find themselves in a WC spot with 97pts, I believe that they are on pace for that now...or close to it. 

I have zero issue with the top 9 on this team and you could basically combo them all and still end up with three solid lines up front and no lose anything defensively, too. 

What I do have issue with is our fourth line, acquiring Weise and Thompson is great and all, I actually like both moves, I just don't like that CJ didn't take this opportunity to sit Deslauriers down for a game and get Hudon back out there...man, Weiser set up D-LO a few times but he just doesn't have the finnish needed...I have never been given a good explanation as to why DLO plays day in and day out...anyone here want to have a crack at it? 

Agreed

6 hours ago, FanFromAB said:

Old school mentality,,,, GRIT