The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Your Rant.

kinot-2

15 minutes ago, habs1952 said:

$500 to $600 million dollars to hold an election that was uncalled for and settled nothing. The Liberal party should be paying that bill themselves. 

Your not the only one confused or pissed off at that waste of time. Our leaders at work.:rolleyes:

5 hours ago, habs1952 said:

$500 to $600 million dollars to hold an election that was uncalled for and settled nothing. The Liberal party should be paying that bill themselves. 

It was a big miscalculation on their part although i guess they would say they are guaranteed 4 more years rather than the 2 remaining they had but once again with a minority govt so pretty much nothing will get done..   Ah life in Canada.

6 hours ago, habs1952 said:

6 hours ago, H_T_L said:

Your not the only one confused or pissed off at that waste of time. Our leaders at work.:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, maas_art said:

It was a big miscalculation on their part although i guess they would say they are guaranteed 4 more years rather than the 2 remaining they had but once again with a minority govt so pretty much nothing will get done..   Ah life in Canada.

And in 2 more years we'll have another election. :wut2:

2 hours ago, maas_art said:

I'm not against minority governments because it has checks and balances in place to supposedly protect against some egotistical leader going nuts on us. Imagine how much worse it could have been the last couple years. The only issue i have with minority situations is the threat of another election every time a leader takes a hissy fit because he doesn't get his way completely.

• 3 weeks later...