The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Your Rant.

kinot-2

Just watching ther Kitchener news and they did a story about reconciliation. They showed a guy with his name at the bottom, and after that there was this in brackets (He/Him) .  <shakes head >. 

Really???? :rolleyes:

Ya know, I've lived a long time and at least every week I find something that just makes me glad I'm not long for this earth. Here's my latest find. 

Prof placed on leave after saying sexual attraction to kids not always immoral.

"A Virginia university has placed an assistant professor on administrative leave after the educator sparked heated backlash for saying it isn’t necessarily immoral for adults to be sexually attracted to children.

Allyn Walker, who teaches sociology and criminal justice at Old Dominion University, made the controversial comment while discussing “minor-attracted persons” and pedophiles during a Nov. 8 interview with the Prostasia Foundation, a San Francisco-based child protection organization." 

I'm so sick and tired of these nutjobs spouting their so called "views". 

• 4 weeks later...
20 hours ago, HabsRuleForever said:

I’ll go find some coconuts skipper!

Ok

Did you wake up this morning and thank God you're not my mother? No I'm probably not. And yes someone rode my horse yesterday and far, far better than I can at this stage of my life. So yes the world could still be a far, far better place , even these days after a Christmas that went fairly well all in all.. (Speaking to eveyone, not just HRF)

7 hours ago, archey said:

Ok

Did you wake up this morning and thank God you're not my mother? No I'm probably not. And yes someone rode my horse yesterday and far, far better than I can at this stage of my life. So yes the world could still be a far, far better place , even these days after a Christmas that went fairly well all in all.. (Speaking to eveyone, not just HRF)

Merry Christmas and happy new year my friend.

• 3 weeks later...

The "goal" last night only confirms by theory that snow and ice were left here in storage by aliens, and not only do we in the States not do it right, or even close to right , but there is a faction in Toronto that has NOOOOOOOOOOOOO idea what is going on.

Its not funny guys or I'd LOL.

Honest.

1 hour ago, archey said:

The "goal" last night only confirms by theory that snow and ice were left here in storage by aliens, and not only do we in the States not do it right, or even close to right , but there is a faction in Toronto that has NOOOOOOOOOOOOO idea what is going on.

Its not funny guys or I'd LOL.

Honest.

Rant of the day no doubt. :lol:

I've always suspected everybody from T.O was from another planet.:frech1:

On 1/14/2022 at 7:32 AM, H_T_L said:

Rant of the day no doubt. :lol:

I've always suspected everybody from T.O was from another planet.:frech1:

Nyet is not a word in my vocabulary.

Personally, I think Republicans should compete to see how much money they can give me. Me and the sax can always find a good use for money.

If the outside of needles were the opposite of a rifled barrel people would run to get vaccinated in this country. Yeah the impressionists thought there was no beauty in nature cause they never looked through the eyes of a dog or horse either. I'm not that familiar with cats. Sorry.

Ya know, I hate people who litter. You can go into any buck store and find helium filled balloons. People buy them for celebrations, loss of loved ones, and other causes. Then they let them go off into the sky to land who knows where. They can land in lakes, rivers, forests, trees, and pretty much anywhere. IMO the balloons can be harmfull to wildlife as well, as just litter. 

Ticks me off. 

On 1/18/2022 at 5:02 PM, kinot-2 said:

Ya know, I hate people who litter. You can go into any buck store and find helium filled balloons. People buy them for celebrations, loss of loved ones, and other causes. Then they let them go off into the sky to land who knows where. They can land in lakes, rivers, forests, trees, and pretty much anywhere. IMO the balloons can be harmfull to wildlife as well, as just litter. 

Ticks me off. 

Just saw something like that yesterday around a chimney. I wonder if that's why I cleaned out my medicine chest. Looking for a sedative perhaps?

It all kind of fits if one looks at the strategy as kill or be killed. Yeah Hillary was the pits but she was no Cleopatra. She didn't want to hook up with Caesar and conquer the Arab territories or anything. I mean I know for a fact I'm pass on that idea. So anyway it's not a lifestyle I'm going to go for. Might wind up in a desert somewhere and force the comparison to Saudi Arabia or so but how would that count as force of arms? I don't think so..

1 hour ago, archey said:

Just saw something like that yesterday around a chimney. I wonder if that's why I cleaned out my medicine chest. Looking for a sedative perhaps?

It all kind of fits if one looks at the strategy as kill or be killed. Yeah Hillary was the pits but she was no Cleopatra. She didn't want to hook up with Caesar and conquer the Arab territories or anything. I mean I know for a fact I'm pass on that idea. So anyway it's not a lifestyle I'm going to go for. Might wind up in a desert somewhere and force the comparison to Saudi Arabia or so but how would that count as force of arms? I don't think so..

You have the best rants. LMAO