The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Your Rant.

On 4/10/2020 at 8:31 PM, habs1952 said:

Israel's prime minister tells the country to stay home then has his daughter visit his home for Passover. Another moron who thinks he's entitled. He should either resign or go to jail.

Protests and killing people happen as if in the middle of lakes...But again...I don't disagree..

• 2 weeks later...

I am only SO tired of the two cities competing for being the interior of the country to come up with the wrong one- the one with a B- instead of an A+.

The TRUE interior of the country is New Orleans NOT Washington, D.C..

So let's get it straight.

3 hours ago, archey said:

I am only SO tired of the two cities competing for being the interior of the country to come up with the wrong one- the one with a B- instead of an A+.

The TRUE interior of the country is New Orleans NOT Washington, D.C..

So let's get it straight.

I thought the true interior of the U.S. was Lebanon, Kansas.

I watched that singing by Canadian artists last night, so I decided to donate some money. I went to the Go Fund Me page and was reading how I should do it. Then I came to this on the page. They also wanted a 10% "Tip". Say what????? Sorry, but where's the "Tip" going? :wut2:

Edited by kinot-2
2 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

I watched that singing by Canadian artists last night, so I decided to donate some money. I went to the Go Fund Me page and was reading how I should do it. Then I came to this on the page. They also wanted a 10% "Tip". Say what????? Sorry, but where's the "Tip" going? :wut2:

To me you cheapskate! 

13 minutes ago, habs1952 said:

To me you cheapskate! 

I'm carefull, there's a difference. :frech1:

I should have gone to the FoodBanks site. 

Edited by kinot-2
On 4/26/2020 at 11:46 AM, habs1952 said:

I thought the true interior of the U.S. was Lebanon, Kansas.

No that's free...No one takes their wife anywhere..At home and barefoot I thought.  Lol

You guys really going to let kinot be the only boulevard builder? Not to change the subject... LOL

Had to grocery shop today and lined up outside waiting my turn. HUGE sign on the front door asking that only one family member enter to shop. Counted at least 4 couples in front of me and a half dozen behind me before my turn. Some of them with their kids tagging along. Do people not know how to read anymore? Shopping is not a family social outing people. MORONS. :rolleyes:

5 hours ago, H_T_L said:

Had to grocery shop today and lined up outside waiting my turn. HUGE sign on the front door asking that only one family member enter to shop. Counted at least 4 couples in front of me and a half dozen behind me before my turn. Some of them with their kids tagging along. Do people not know how to read anymore? Shopping is not a family social outing people. MORONS. :rolleyes:

Wife seen the same thing, and arrows on the floors of the aisles of the grocery store, which obviously people can't follow those either.

43 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

Wife seen the same thing, and arrows on the floors of the aisles of the grocery store, which obviously people can't follow those either.

And the idiots wearing masks that seem to think it gives them permission to invade other's space. They come right at you like they're invincible.

On 5/10/2020 at 8:05 AM, archey said:

Anybody out taping a rose petal to the columns they see? I mean who invented those damn things?..

Or can we get an update on the column doctor? I mean the Eiffel Tower is great but kind of old hat..

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2020 at 8:46 PM, H_T_L said:

And the idiots wearing masks that seem to think it gives them permission to invade other's space. They come right at you like they're invincible.

That happened to me today while I was grocery shopping. I had to keep making sure I kept a distance between me and other people, because most people didn't seem to care. 

18 minutes ago, Clues said:

That happened to me today while I was grocery shopping. I had to keep making sure I kept a distance between me and other people, because most people didn't seem to care. 

Even tho I am in lockdown (courtesy of my daughter), my wife tells me that everytime she goes shopping for me, she tells me the same thing. 

22 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

Even tho I am in lockdown (courtesy of my daughter), my wife tells me that everytime she goes shopping for me, she tells me the same thing. 

Say what?

2 hours ago, habs1952 said:

Say what?

If I have to spell it out  :rolleyes:. Daughter has me in lock-down, wife does my shopping, gets my mail, and does my laundry. Wife fills me in on what goes on in grocery stores. :frech1:

Edited by kinot-2