The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Your Rant.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2020 at 1:21 PM, archey said:

What good is NATO? I mean it's time for those states that voted republican to be colonized. They won't do it so who will?

Kinot..What are you doing tomorrow?

Not voting. :P

If and when we go on the western swing can we just realize that the Canucks have been in the finals 3 times registering one swept out and two game 7 losses? 

I mean are we responsible for the madness of anyone but your atypical canoeist? ( I built my own..I can imply anything even after havng rented one in Algonquin and being as dumb as dumb can be.)

Ya know, I'm an admitted hardliner when it comes to crime. I like it when justice is really served. There are programs in the U.S. where juveys go to prisons to see how it really is. 

So, there's lots of crime out there committed by juveniles. Here, IMO, is what should happen to those juveys who "might" be salvageable.  A probation officer who recommended juveys to go thru this program said that of 500 juveys in her area, who went thru this program, only 92 re-offended. 

The trouble is that the SJWs wouldn't allow it to happen. 

Edited by kinot-2
  • 3 weeks later...

12 or 13 days left to go and I have not heard about the hour special with Trump, his daughter and the son in law getting together for the toke up.

I mean I live in Illinois and when I drove into Kentucky (bourbon country) I could sure tell the difference whether the Old Testament says no strong drink or not. 

Or maybe I just need a vacation in Canada who won the juniors anyway.

3 hours ago, archey said:

Like I tell my horse my belly button is far and away my best feature. How is it my own species never asks to see it?

Can you show us your belly button. Preferably a pic showing you walking 15 feet behind your dog after he passes gas.

1 hour ago, habs1952 said:

Can you show us your belly button. Preferably a pic showing you walking 15 feet behind your dog after he passes gas.

No. But nice try. LOL

Really kind of you to ask though.

Edited by archey

The way I see it he had two choices. Call the election a fraud without the military called in to support him or cancel the army budget in lieu of his supporters having in the range of 350 million guns and taking the 244 billion for the year as payment for the idea to stand it down and going home. I think he made far and away the wrong choice.

Now we are known as far and away the stupidest people on the planet. Great!

3 hours ago, archey said:

Now we are known as far and away the stupidest people on the planet. Great!

Only 75 million of Americans. :ph34r:

That's certainly not to say we don't have our fair share of idiots here in Canada.

• 2 weeks later...

What is wrong with the cities of this continent that you can't take your dog year round to a nice heated spot to splash around and maybe give it a bath? WOW..

On 1/23/2021 at 10:02 AM, archey said:

What is wrong with the cities of this continent that you can't take your dog year round to a nice heated spot to splash around and maybe give it a bath? WOW..

You need to move to Hawaii. :6396: