The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Your Rant.

On 2/24/2021 at 6:05 PM, maas_art said:

One does not simply put lettuce and tomato on a baconator Frodo. 

Gotcha.

Why oh why do the Saudis not build the simple waterway with tow path around the place of the hadj- the pilgrimage? It's right there in the Koran. It's the same thing like they wouldn't televise the Hawks so that people in the hospital or just even sick at home or maybe tired of being deformed or maybe even ugly can sit at home and watch the game. I know the Garden of Eden was the Ok yeah, but stop using the word creative when you mean imaginative and we will all stop tripping over the spots on earth we don't have the cash to beautify/

I call that a rant buds...LOL

How freakin difficult is it to put a couple of sunroofs in the Detroit-Windsor tunnel??

No I think Danault scored one so think of something else

Edited by archey

Hos is it my girlfriends are always the ones who bring their steering wheel in at night?

Edited by archey
3 hours ago, archey said:

Hos is it my girlfriends are always the ones who bring their steering wheel in at night?

if you keep calling them Hos, most likely they will continue

17 hours ago, maas_art said:

if you keep calling them Hos, most likely they will continue

And here I thought it was mi scarpi

3 hours ago, archey said:

There used to be a guy on TV named Mr. Green Jeans..Nah, Nah, Nah. I'm pretty sure his name was Mr. Green Beans.

Nope. It was Mr. Green Jeans on Captain Kangaroo! 

57 minutes ago, habs1952 said:

Nope. It was Mr. Green Jeans on Captain Kangaroo! 

Yeah....Captain Giraffe   Yeah I forgot

14 hours ago, maas_art said:

Garland? What an odd name. Judy Garland?

And born NORTH of Algonquin Provincial Park. Hopeless

I wish someone would tell my dog even when he's upstairs sleeping if he comes down for the cheesecake he could stay more than 10 seconds before he goes back up.

The Hippocratic oath is so ridiculous

It's I won't kiss my wife till I get home unless The Esquimaux got it right in which case I will just rub nose.

Thank you Esquimaux for advancing an otherwise sick, sick society.

People who live in 3 story houses really ought to watch what they do even think. People with 3 subfloors even if they call themselves corporations really ought to watch what they do and think.

Hey HTL..I mean Keir or whatever your name is...Which is more beautiful? The old 5 star on say like the B17 or the maple leaf on whatever you guys fly nowadays? We got get get across the blue line...So not a question of Gallagher but I'm ranting...with the right answer I am...

10 hours ago, archey said:

Hey HTL..I mean Keir or whatever your name is...Which is more beautiful? The old 5 star on say like the B17 or the maple leaf on whatever you guys fly nowadays? We got get get across the blue line...So not a question of Gallagher but I'm ranting...with the right answer I am...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVl1zoYLgCgy3NZPICVLC

11 hours ago, archey said:

How about a red maple leaf surrounded by 5 stars? Keir works for me.:6280:

• 2 weeks later...

OK.

Having hung double doors somewhat using the existing morticed out hinge areas from what was used to be there which I have no idea what they were and the house being built in 47 or 8 waking up the next morning with to my mind was the ridiculous, mealy mouthed, dirty, rotten to the corps corporation for rifled barrels on guns as if they were coming out when the carpenter wouldn't to straighten everything out between my dining room and living room- you know convince me of the perfect design and proper for all and everything.. Yeah right..I'm getting angrier by the hour. 

You got a problem corporation? Tell it to your commanding general or police commissioner. I don't want to even think it much less hear it.

• 2 weeks later...

Here I am last year fly fishing while paddling up the rapids and I catch the biggest one anyone's ever seen but of course being all alone some doubt my veracity.

7 minutes ago, archey said:

Here I am last year fly fishing while paddling up the rapids and I catch the biggest one anyone's ever seen but of course being all alone some doubt my veracity.

No pics,,, no fish. :P