The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Your Rant.

kinot-2

13 hours ago, archey said:

Here I am last year fly fishing while paddling up the rapids and I catch the biggest one anyone's ever seen but of course being all alone some doubt my veracity.

The biggest what? Rubber boot?

6 hours ago, habs1952 said:

The biggest what? Rubber boot?

No. Frankly it was a dog.

I jumped out of the canoe and got a collar on him and after we talked and he explained that he had been released for chewing up socks he mentioned he had a washer and dryer in storage so i got him adopted.

You remember Hamlet? The Dane? To be or not to be?

Danes makes themselves into a porcelain like figure and then shatter themselves and spread themselves out all over the world.

Carey has or had a Great Dane. Who says they can't be rabbi like? Bring the stupid dog to the Bell. what is wrong with you boy?

The French Foreign Legion used the garrote all the time to kill sentries. Famous in India for standing between marijuana and harder drugs. "Hard to spell team with an I" but sure could use it.

I've walked across a bridge in Paris at like 1 in the morning and those 3 guys sure looked like they could employ it. It actually kind of did put a Drouin like player into the action.

Well, I leave it to you guys and your imagination what I'm saying here.

5 hours ago, archey said:

The French Foreign Legion used the garrote all the time to kill sentries. Famous in India for standing between marijuana and harder drugs. "Hard to spell team with an I" but sure could use it.

I've walked across a bridge in Paris at like 1 in the morning and those 3 guys sure looked like they could employ it. It actually kind of did put a Drouin like player into the action.

Well, I leave it to you guys and your imagination what I'm saying here.

Happens all the time. :lol:

Cross hairs mounted above a rifled barrel sure would seem to be the thing to own, I mean what were the Crusades' all about IF you never worked a day in your life? I think the word is jackanape for those who profess it anyway, but i could be wrong. Don't hear it too often as much as it applies to Trump..

I don't know if you guys ever seen a Dirty Harry movie when he goes to a range where targets pop out like civvy/ criminal, criminal/civvy but they ought to have them in high school or piano lessons cause piano lessons it's like doing the range while reading a book. Or it was for me anyway. Think I must have gotten something out if them.

'When I was taken on vacation at eight years old to Europe, mostly England, a Scottish guardsman outside Windsor castle handed me his rifle for a minute. So I ask: Are you Canadians so busy that you can't spend a weekend down here in the states beating the crap out of extremist militia?  LOL...

True story by the way.

25 minutes ago, archey said:

'When I was taken on vacation at eight years old to Europe, mostly England, a Scottish guardsman outside Windsor castle handed me his rifle for a minute. So I ask: Are you Canadians so busy that you can't spend a weekend down here in the states beating the crap out of extremist militia?  LOL...

True story by the way.

Heck, we can't even golf here in Ontario. What makes you think we can/or want go to the States?

Not only have I been to the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier but I was allowed into the "dressing room." Makes one wonder if ANYONE in the Republican party has ANY dignity, save the one or two..

In case anyone hasn't noticed we don't really care how he voted and we certainly don't bleep lie about it.

7 hours ago, archey said:

Not only have I been to the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier but I was allowed into the "dressing room." Makes one wonder if ANYONE in the Republican party has ANY dignity, save the one or two..

In case anyone hasn't noticed we don't really care how he voted and we certainly don't bleep lie about it.

Not sure about the dignity but Liz Cheney has bigger cajones than the men.

10 hours ago, habs1952 said:

That might be, but men have been taught they made an even bigger mistake supporting women.  It's an expected result of finding themselves being marginalized, terrorized, and ridiculed by the very groups they were supporting.  

On 5/4/2021 at 8:51 PM, habs1952 said:

Oh she's got dignity ok..

How in God's name does the state get off charging sales tax on plants for the garden and maybe even the equipment for them?

Oh she's got dignity ok..

How in God's name does the state get off charging sales tax on plants for the garden and maybe even the equipment for them?

Someone needs to pay to turn the Chicago river green on St. Paddy's day. 

On 5/12/2021 at 11:42 AM, habs1952 said:

Someone needs to pay to turn the Chicago river green on St. Paddy's day. 

LOL...Ok Boss..Lol

I'll tell you this.. You boys up in Canada don't know how bad it can be down here in the states when the wildebeest go piling through the golf courses. May 29 just to mention a date is one realllllllly bad time for it..August too for that matter.

Man the plumber screwed up at this house. You water the garden and want to take a shower and where is all the ice cold water????? Gone..

Lake Michigan has defrosted. 

Ya know, IMO, any people who cross the Border illegally, should be issued an ankle monitor as soon as they step foot on Canadian soil, so we know exactly where they are. 

7 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

Ya know, IMO, any people who cross the Border illegally, should be issued an ankle monitor as soon as they step foot on Canadian soil, so we know exactly where they are. 

How do you enlist in the army with ankle bracelets? 

Oh..The navy.. I forgot.