The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Your Rant.

kinot-2

I think this 3 season pregnancy model, loosely based on the 9 month model is going to work out ok for me. It insures total lack of effective leadership so I'll be able to complain all day and night. It will afford me all the individuality I can possibly handle The one drawback is that it so well works in Africa with the politics being essentially the aforementioned but with a heightened sense of living for today but then again I never did get along with those pink flamingos people sometimes put in their lawn just to remind ya that women--oh my God women {insert all the emoticons we have and then some)- tend to like being women too from time to time. Some are even better at it than other but I at least hope no one goes on with "It takes a village" kind of talk like Hillary Clinton was spouting. I'd like 5 minutes before shooting myself if I ever did move there and try to put two feet down on the ground. 

Ever had a hammock? They're nice. When I get to the White House remind me to get one outside there. :4322:

Amazing how many people get how to ride a horse wrong. Take your left hand- stick your index finger in your nose and your thumb in your mouth and you should be fine.

Your welcome.

You know those 'in case of emergency pull pin" doohickeys? Well s TV should have it and blow up because after the 3rd goal and the rejected coach's appeal I think I kind of lost m mind and actually watched more of the disaster.

15 hours ago, archey said:

You know those 'in case of emergency pull pin" doohickeys? Well s TV should have it and blow up because after the 3rd goal and the rejected coach's appeal I think I kind of lost m mind and actually watched more of the disaster.

Tapioca is available in the cafeteria.

I bought a package of cooked onion rings in a bag. Notice where the clear part of the bag is, then notice how pumped up the bag is (like a balloon), and notice the inside of the bag. 

:wut2:

IMG_0466.JPG

IMG_0467.JPG

IMG_0468.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Ouch^^

35 years of practicing the sax ok so suppose I put out an album one day and sell more than 10. I would be happy to pay an extra 15% tax on the 11th to the government like my agent that I actually take responsibility for others beyond the peeps I know but if you think I want either of these two parties I have now in the US you must be out of your mind. Unfortunately one is way worse than the other but neither are worth all the effort I've put in. I wonder what my bass player has to say..LOL. Yeah..Ok...I see that point too..

On 5/22/2021 at 6:19 AM, archey said:

Amazing how many people get how to ride a horse wrong. Take your left hand- stick your index finger in your nose and your thumb in your mouth and you should be fine.

Your welcome.

Even though i dont smoke the stuff, its pretty great marijuana is legal in our country now. 

1 hour ago, archey said:

159,452 miles of international borders in the world. 15 too many. Today. lol

But if the smurfs weren't blue, would you get the same rate of Canadian Tire money when you buy torpedo levels? 

In my conversations with Habs ghosts of the past it strikes me funny that they always complain that there seems to be only one who feeds their parrots with crackers not so dry they choke and die on them and that is kinot (1, 2 too). Oh well.

15 minutes ago, archey said:

In my conversations with Habs ghosts of the past it strikes me funny that they always complain that there seems to be only one who feeds their parrots with crackers not so dry they choke and die on them and that is kinot (1, 2 too). Oh well.

Tough to feed your parrot if your a ghost. Solution would be to make them ghosts also.:lol:

8 hours ago, archey said:

Is that what they wore in the bunker on the left side of the hill?  You know the hill with the spruce not the well. 

5 freakin drain holes in my whiskey barrel planters and 2 out of 10 have such a terrible mix of commercial top soil from bags that they don't drain. I mean that is poor...It like calls for our forwards to put a chaw of tobacco in their cheeks.  LOL..

2 hours ago, archey said:

5 freakin drain holes in my whiskey barrel planters and 2 out of 10 have such a terrible mix of commercial top soil from bags that they don't drain. I mean that is poor...It like calls for our forwards to put a chaw of tobacco in their cheeks.  LOL..

Well if that doesn’t just get all up in there and then there’s no bologna to make a decent bun. Thankfully the peat moss did the truck so I could use a pipe instead. There’s always the rum but I save that for barn square dances every Saturday.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2021 at 8:19 AM, HabsRuleForever said:

Well if that doesn’t just get all up in there and then there’s no bologna to make a decent bun. Thankfully the peat moss did the truck so I could use a pipe instead. There’s always the rum but I save that for barn square dances every Saturday.

Yeah me too.

When all you need is a vision and a plan..lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tonight on the news, they were talking about provincial workerd have to get the vax. As the story progressed, they showed a worker cutting weeds and grass with a weed wacker. Problem is that he was doing it at a brick laid "plaza". Haven't they heard or weed and grass killers? Hello. 

On 8/19/2021 at 10:41 PM, kinot-2 said:

Tonight on the news, they were talking about provincial workerd have to get the vax. As the story progressed, they showed a worker cutting weeds and grass with a weed wacker. Problem is that he was doing it at a brick laid "plaza". Haven't they heard or weed and grass killers? Hello. 

Known for causing cancer I think.

• 3 weeks later...