Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kinot-2

Ex-Habs

212 posts in this topic

I see tonight that the Yotes played the Kings. Chuckie got 2 goals. He played 17::47, almost 4 mins. of PP time and 1:55 of time shorthanded. . 

I'm really curious to see how Galchenyuk performs this year. I have a feeling it'll be, you know, really well. Better than Domi, anyway.

I wonder how Pacioretty fits in with Las Vegas.

Pacioretty and Galchenyuk will certainly have better years in 2018-2019 than they did with Montreal last season. Also, I'm sure Subban will be in the conversation for another Norris if he remains healthy.

My fingers are crossed Max Domi and Nick Suzuki can become important players here! Otherwise, MB will have lost a few more trades.

Edited by jennifer_rocket

3 hours ago, jennifer_rocket said:

Pacioretty and Galchenyuk will certainly have better years in 2018-2019 than they did with Montreal last season. Also, I'm sure Subban will be in the conversation for another Norris if he remains healthy.

My fingers are crossed Max Domi and Nick Suzuki can become important players here! Otherwise, MB will have lost a few more trades.

I actually think Domi and Suzuki will do very well here.  Regardless of that, I still think MB will have lost the trades because at the time of the transaction, he devalued each player so much that thats all we could get for them.   

Brian Gionta has announced his retirement. 

44 minutes ago, ramcharger440 said:

Chuckie is hurt?

24 minutes ago, Habs=stanleycup said:

So i hear too

LBI

Oilers have waived Al Montoya. 

Jakub Jerabek traded to the St. Louis Blues from Edmonton, on Monday for a 2020 sixth-round pick.

PK got a goal, Max did nothing, Chuck did not play. 

5 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

PK got a goal, Max did nothing, Chuck did not play. 

So by these standards every game that PK doesn't score he obviously did nothing also? BTY Radulof scored also!

2 hours ago, CaptWelly said:

So by these standards every game that PK doesn't score he obviously did nothing also? BTY Radulof scored also!

And celebrated in style! :lol:

44 minutes ago, jennifer_rocket said:

And celebrated in style! :lol:

No kidding, that celebration reminds me a little of Patrick Kane's OT winning goal for the Cup win. Slightly different circumstances :lol:

10 minutes ago, ChiLla said:

No kidding, that celebration reminds me a little of Patrick Kane's OT winning goal for the Cup win. Slightly different circumstances :lol:

I love those celebrations though! Brings a level of excitement for the fans!

35 minutes ago, jennifer_rocket said:

I love those celebrations though! Brings a level of excitement for the fans!

Dont let Marchand hear you say that! He'll lick that grin right off of your face.

6 hours ago, maas_art said:

Dont let Marchand hear you say that! He'll lick that grin right off of your face.

I doubt he would go anywhere near Radulov. ;) 

On 9/24/2018 at 5:21 PM, kinot-2 said:

Brian Gionta has announced his retirement. 

I always felt Brian Gionta should've be resigned to an extension and remained captain the year we went to the conference final.  In my personal opinion, this was the real beginning of the end.   This man was a total class act that today's habs could've benefited from, even in a reduced role.

Lyle Odelein, was a deaths door this year, and underwent a 24 hour operation to replace the aortic valve in his heart, his liver and kidneys, in a single surgery that took almost 24 hours to complete at Pittsburgh’s Allegheny General Hospital.  He ended up in a medically induced coma for 40 days and was given only a five-per-cent chance of surviving the transplant operation. After the surgery, Odelein was paralyzed from the neck down and couldn’t speak, with no guarantee he would recover.  He lost 75 pounds during the ordeal, but is back up to 210 pounds on his 5-foot-11 frame, which was his playing weight in the NHL.

He will attend the opening ceremonies on Thurs. 

5 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

Lyle Odelein, was a deaths door this year, and underwent a 24 hour operation to replace the aortic valve in his heart, his liver and kidneys, in a single surgery that took almost 24 hours to complete at Pittsburgh’s Allegheny General Hospital.  He ended up in a medically induced coma for 40 days and was given only a five-per-cent chance of surviving the transplant operation. After the surgery, Odelein was paralyzed from the neck down and couldn’t speak, with no guarantee he would recover.  He lost 75 pounds during the ordeal, but is back up to 210 pounds on his 5-foot-11 frame, which was his playing weight in the NHL.

He will attend the opening ceremonies on Thurs. 

was always a fan of Ody!

Max starting the year ice cold. One point in 6 games.

1 hour ago, H_T_L said:

Max starting the year ice cold. One point in 6 games.

Early returns looking good for Montreal! Tatar has been stellar.