Jump to content
The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

7:30 PM ET Calgary @ Montreal TSN2, RDS, SNF


kinot-2
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • H_T_L unpinned this topic
6 minutes ago, jennifer_rocket said:

The Domi-Drouin-Lehkonen line looked super good last night. Lots of offensive zone pressure, lots of chances. Drouin with the GWG. Exciting stuff.

I thought 3 lines looked decent last night. The 4th saw limited time and was pretty much a non factor. We have the personnel to run 4 effective lines but we chose to dress one or two anchors out there. Hope they sort that out soon because we'll need 4 lines to play at the pace we did last night. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, H_T_L said:

I thought 3 lines looked decent last night. The 4th saw limited time and was pretty much a non factor. We have the personnel to run 4 effective lines but we chose to dress one or two anchors out there. Hope they sort that out soon because we'll need 4 lines to play at the pace we did last night. 

Yeah, I'd like to see Hudon get back into the lineup. I'd also like to see Scherbak get some game action.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, jennifer_rocket said:

The Domi-Drouin-Lehkonen line looked super good last night. Lots of offensive zone pressure, lots of chances. Drouin with the GWG. Exciting stuff.

 

2 hours ago, H_T_L said:

I thought 3 lines looked decent last night. The 4th saw limited time and was pretty much a non factor. We have the personnel to run 4 effective lines but we chose to dress one or two anchors out there. Hope they sort that out soon because we'll need 4 lines to play at the pace we did last night. 

Forwards should not be a problem for this team. We may not have a 1st line but we have arguably 2 second lines and have the potential for 2 third lines (although right now we are selling ourselves short with that fourth line).

I dont mind keeping guys like DLo and Plekanec witht he team but Hudon should be in at all times over them when healthy.   Scherbak needs a chance too.  

 

On defense, Benn HAS to play further down the lineup.  3rd pairing benn = good.  top 4 benn = horrible.  stop playing him over his head.   We started off so well with our defense lineup-  hopefully this isnt MB trying to micromanage Richardson. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, maas_art said:

 

Forwards should not be a problem for this team. We may not have a 1st line but we have arguably 2 second lines and have the potential for 2 third lines (although right now we are selling ourselves short with that fourth line).

I dont mind keeping guys like DLo and Plekanec witht he team but Hudon should be in at all times over them when healthy.   Scherbak needs a chance too.  

 

On defense, Benn HAS to play further down the lineup.  3rd pairing benn = good.  top 4 benn = horrible.  stop playing him over his head.   We started off so well with our defense lineup-  hopefully this isnt MB trying to micromanage Richardson. 

100%

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, HabsAlways said:

While I don't believe we'll go deep into playoffs, this is the funnest Habs squad to watch  in 20 years

these guys remind me of the pre-koivu edition where we had no big star but a bunch of good players like juneau, dackell,audette, zednik, bulis,petrov even doug gilmour for a minute.  That edition got beat up a lot worse in that era and gave up way more shots but it was similar high tempo slick passing hockey. loved that team lol

tatar/domi >>>>>chuck/patch

plus KK/armia ....and I think reilly juulson and mete playing while alzner sits is huge too

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...