Followers 0
kinot-2

7:30 PM ET Ottawa @ Montreal TSN2, RDS, TSN5, TSN 690 Radio

245 posts in this topic

well with all this pugilism i guess we better put dlo back in right

Just now, jeff33 said:

well with all this pugilism i guess we better put dlo back in right

Shhhhh

And a Schlemko turnover leads to a goal against.

12 minutes ago, BigTed3 said:

Chaput 73%, Agostino 79%, Peca 82% Corsi... these guys have dominated possession tonight. Been a while since we've seen the 4th line play this well. Not coincidentally, it's also been a long time since Deslauriers has been scratched.

11 minutes ago, HabsAlways said:

Hopefully Julien noticed

Pretty sure after how they played tonight, he wont be changing the lineup. 

And two more failed zone clears from Schlemko.

Sens coaches have gotten their 1st line out against our 4th line twice in the last 5 minutes. That's brutal coaching. You can't let them have that advantage to get back in the game. Julien and his staff need to be better.

Just now, BigTed3 said:

Sens coaches have gotten their 1st line out against our 4th line twice in the last 5 minutes. That's brutal coaching. You can't let them have that advantage to get back in the game. Julien and his staff need to be better.

Agreed and Schlemko shouldn't hit the ice again tonight

Tkachuk is a -3

Great game! Best players all 4 lines Kulak, Weber, Petry, Reilly and Price.

Worst players shocking Schlemko and Benn

I watched periods 2 and 3 yesterday. It really looked like Domi and Drouin had their offensive games in gear. Nice to see us have a legitimate top-line scoring threat on most nights.

1 hour ago, jennifer_rocket said:

I watched periods 2 and 3 yesterday. It really looked like Domi and Drouin had their offensive games in gear. Nice to see us have a legitimate top-line scoring threat on most nights.

I don't blame you for passing on the first. We've had some brutal starts in the string of games. :lol:

Last night was the exception.

1 hour ago, jennifer_rocket said:

Better than that, we have 3 lines that look dangerous most nights.  Honestly I dont think our forwards are much of a problem at all right now. Sure we may not be icing our 12 best forwards on any given nights but our top 9 is pretty much our 9 best guys game in, game out, so I think we're on the right track. The 4 line looked waaaaay better last night.

On defense having Weber back is huge. Our right side (when Juulsen gets back) is actually excellent, with probably our 3 best defensmen playing 1-2-3 on the right.  The left is the concern (although Kulak and Reilly have both looked good) but we still need that ONE guy who can play top pair & move everyone back.  Kulak has looked strong next to Weber but i have a hard time believing he can do it all year. 

Aside from a couple of soft goals, Price has looked like his old self again since the western road trip.  This is very encouraging. 

On 12/5/2018 at 9:09 AM, maas_art said:

On defense having Weber back is huge. Our right side (when Juulsen gets back) is actually excellent, with probably our 3 best defensmen playing 1-2-3 on the right.  The left is the concern (although Kulak and Reilly have both looked good) but we still need that ONE guy who can play top pair & move everyone back.  Kulak has looked strong next to Weber but i have a hard time believing he can do it all year. 

Aside from a couple of soft goals, Price has looked like his old self again since the western road trip.  This is very encouraging. 

Kulak has looked better game after game ... I think he can actually play the top pair with Weber.    Could we get better? yeah ... but his mobility and puck handling compliment Webers positioning and defensive play nicely.