The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kinot-2

7:30 PM ET Ottawa @ Montreal TSN2, RDS, TSN5, TSN 690 Radio

245 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, HabsAlways said:

Galchenyuk for Domi ... best trade in years

I think David Poile would have something to say to that, considering what he gave up to get Forsberg and Subban.

Just now, BigTed3 said:

I think David Poile would have something to say to that, considering what he gave up to get Forsberg and Subban.

I meant for the Habs

How the kid managed to get the pass over was just a thing of beauty.

3 minutes ago, HabsAlways said:

Galchenyuk for Domi ... best trade in years

you betcha !

1 minute ago, H_T_L said:

Kinot still waiting for it

Just now, H_T_L said:

he's good..... and he's gonna get better as he gets more comfortable

Slow start to that second but they brought it the rest of the way. Now we need to play a whole 3rd

Just now, HabsRuleForever said:

Kinot still waiting for it

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! 

gallery_143_38_8627.gif

2 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

And that's right now, raw talent, not matured, youngest player in the NHL 

Just tuned in in time to see the last three goals. Looks like Domi and Drouin are clicking again and the kid seems to have kick started Lehkonens game lately. That pass by JK was a beauty only a handful of players could have pulled that one off

Just now, HabsAlways said:

And that's right now, raw talent, not matured, youngest player in the NHL 

No kidding. I think the Sens can keep their kid. As good as he's been, i like what i'm seeing from JK. Pretty much a whole year younger.

1 minute ago, H_T_L said:

No kidding. I think the Sens can keep their kid. As good as he's been, i like what i'm seeing from JK. Pretty much a whole year younger.

Agreed

1 minute ago, campabee82 said:

Just tuned in in time to see the last three goals. Looks like Domi and Drouin are clicking again and the kid seems to have kick started Lehkonens game lately. That pass by JK was a beauty only a handful of players could have pulled that one off

You've got to have vision, patience and no panic in your game to make plays like that. I'll bet 95% of kids would have just taken the shot.

Just now, H_T_L said:

Good wingers are easier to come by ... top line C (Kotkaniemi) are not.    I'd take JK over Tkachuk almsot every time unless I already had 3 young C's lined up.

The next 2-3 years is going to interesting ... Poehling, Suzuki, Olofsson, Ikonen    I don't see Evans or Vejdemo being NHL players, or at best bottom 6 players.

Can we please not blow this lead? Somebody kill the turtle.

1 minute ago, HabsRuleForever said:

Panthers 4 Bruins 0 in the third.

awwwwwwwwwww...:6280:

4 minutes ago, HabsAlways said:

Good wingers are easier to come by ... top line C (Kotkaniemi) are not.    I'd take JK over Tkachuk almsot every time unless I already had 3 young C's lined up.

The next 2-3 years is going to interesting ... Poehling, Suzuki, Olofsson, Ikonen    I don't see Evans or Vejdemo being NHL players, or at best bottom 6 players.

Agreed but I don't think JK has any worry about losing the top line C spot to any of them at this point. I would consider converting 2 or 3 of them to wing. Maybe Evans, Suzuki and Ikonen. I would still want to at least give Suzuki his shot at centre before considering the move for him.

Edited by campabee82

2 minutes ago, campabee82 said:

Agreed but I don't think JK has any worry about losing the top line C spot to any of them at this point. I would consider converting 2 or 3 of them to wing.

I'm thinking Suzuki will be converted to wing, Poehling cast as the 2way C with JK the top line.    Your 2nd line scoring C then is Olofsson or Ikonen if they work out, or Evans if he improves higher.   or JK./Domi ... providing they don't move Domi back to wing.

Danault as your 3rd C until the others are ready

D we have Brook and Romanov in the pipe and a few others .... we've actually got some good young players coming up

Edited by HabsAlways

2 minutes ago, HabsAlways said:

I'm thinking Suzuki will be converted to wing, Poehling cast as the 2way C with JK the top line.    Your 2nd line scoring C then is Olofsson or Ikonen if they work out, or Evans if he improves higher.

D we have Brook and Romanov in the pipe and a few others .... we've actually got some good young players coming up

Absolutely we do and in 3-4 years Primeau should be ready to take over for Price as well. Possibly sooner

Edited by campabee82

4 minutes ago, HabsAlways said:

I'm thinking Suzuki will be converted to wing, Poehling cast as the 2way C with JK the top line.    Your 2nd line scoring C then is Olofsson or Ikonen if they work out, or Evans if he improves higher.

I just think you have to keep Poeling as 2nd line C maybe convert Olofssen or Ikonen to top winger. The other would be third line C.

Edited by campabee82