The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Tue, Mar 19 7:00 PM ET Montreal @ Philadelphia NBCSP, TSN2, RDS

HabsRuleForever

Aaaand the next must-win game coming up... no real point in hoping for a lower finish I think, getting inside the bottom 10 seems to be difficult even though the Flyers (and even Florida) could overtake us soon. Looks like we're essentially in no-mans land, not good enough to secure a playoff spot and not bad enough to have shot at a surefire prospect, if there's such a thing anyway.

1 hour ago, ChiLla said:

Aaaand the next must-win game coming up... no real point in hoping for a lower finish I think, getting inside the bottom 10 seems to be difficult even though the Flyers (and even Florida) could overtake us soon. Looks like we're essentially in no-mans land, not good enough to secure a playoff spot and not bad enough to have shot at a surefire prospect, if there's such a thing anyway.

Yes.  Basically we need to start winning (and probably win like 8 of our last 10) to even have a chance. Tonight would be a good start.

Its going to be incredibly difficult but not impossible but if they dont start soon that tiny crack in the window will be sealed off completely. 

This game to me, is what you turn on to watch, because there's nothing else on better to watch. Just sit back in your Lazy-boy, put your feet up and relax.

But I won't :(

1 hour ago, kinot-2 said:

This game to me, is what you turn on to watch, because there's nothing else on better to watch. Just sit back in your Lazy-boy, put your feet up and relax.

But I won't :(

Gets my nomination for "post of the week".  :5185:

4 hours ago, HabsRuleForever said:

MONTREAL CANADIENS

vs.

PHILADELPHIA FLYERS

Well, we all know what's at stake.

Operative word here, of course, being "stake".