Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kinot-2

Sat, Apr 6 7:00 PM ET Toronto @ Montreal HNIC, TVAS

181 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

download.jpg

Sat, Apr 6  7:00 PM ET  Toronto @ Montreal  HNIC, TVAS

 

Edited by kinot-2
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First time in a long time that i have very little interest in a Habs vs Laffs game. The only thing that may peak any interest is if Poehling plays,,, and any other lineup adjustments,,, like KK on the 1st line and Charlie in net.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, H_T_L said:

First time in a long time that i have very little interest in a Habs vs Laffs game. The only thing that may peak any interest is if Poehling plays,,, and any other lineup adjustments,,, like KK on the 1st line and Charlie in net.

You'll be here. :frech1:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wanted to put this out there. NOT a must win game first time in a while that can be said lol.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, campabee82 said:

Just wanted to put this out there. NOT a must win game first time in a while that can be said lol.

 

download (1).jpg

:frech1:

Edited by kinot-2
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, H_T_L said:

First time in a long time that i have very little interest in a Habs vs Laffs game. The only thing that may peak any interest is if Poehling plays,,, and any other lineup adjustments,,, like KK on the 1st line and Charlie in net.

agree 100%

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, H_T_L said:

First time in a long time that i have very little interest in a Habs vs Laffs game. The only thing that may peak any interest is if Poehling plays,,, and any other lineup adjustments,,, like KK on the 1st line and Charlie in net.

For a member that is on record that you Hate The Leafs, doncha wanna see them beaten one last time by the Habs? :P

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MMW,,,,, Mete gets his goal. :P

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

 

download (1).jpg

:frech1:

Your welcome :4224:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do we have any knowledge of the lineup for tonight?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does look like Poehling will play and JK back to center on the third line.  Even that surprises me from Claude Fooligan. He might give us a glimpse of what could of been if he made some real changes.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

MONTREAL CANADIENS


Rookie forward Poehling - will make his NHL debut tonight against the Toronto Maple Leafs in the season finale. He signed a three-year entry-level contract on Sunday. The Habs selected Poehling 25th overall in 2017 and spent the past three seasons at St. Cloud State. The 20-year-old had eight goals and 23 assists in 36 games in the NCAA this season.

 Lindgren gets the start in net. 

Byron is out due to a wrist injury. - John Lu, TSN. 

LINES:

Tatar - Danault - Gallagher

Lehkonen - Domi - Shaw

Drouin - Kotkaniemi - Armia

Deslauriers - Poehling - Weal

 

Mete - Weber

Kulak - Petry

Benn - Folin

 

Lindgren

Price

Scratches: Hudon, Peca, Weise, Reilly, Niemi

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, HabsRuleForever said:

 

MONTREAL CANADIENS


Rookie forward Poehling - will make his NHL debut tonight against the Toronto Maple Leafs in the season finale. He signed a three-year entry-level contract on Sunday. The Habs selected Poehling 25th overall in 2017 and spent the past three seasons at St. Cloud State. The 20-year-old had eight goals and 23 assists in 36 games in the NCAA this season.

 Lindgren gets the start in net. 

Byron is out due to a wrist injury. - John Lu, TSN. 

LINES:

Tatar - Danault - Gallagher

Lehkonen - Domi - Shaw

Drouin - Kotkaniemi - Armia

Deslauriers - Poehling - Weal

 

Mete - Weber

Kulak - Petry

Benn - Folin

 

Lindgren

Price

Scratches: Hudon, Peca, Weise, Reilly, Niemi

Why is DLO in

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shouldn't be much more than a game of shinny. Everyone wants to leave the game healthy. Some to make their Sunday morning T-time and some to get ready for their first round blowout.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, campabee82 said:

Why is DLO in

Claude Julien dinosaur hockey.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well. I guess Weber hasn't been suffering through an injury, limiting his play... Dang.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope the play hard for the folks who paid to see the game i went to a game many years ago at the end of the season i did not know many of the players on the ice and i saw better games in junior!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So,,,, is Charlie getting the start tonight??

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

So,,,, is Charlie getting the start tonight??

Supposed to start, the last I heard.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

TSN reporting he will. At least we'll have something to tweak interest tonight. Last time we saw Charlie in the NHL he looked pretty decent, so it will be nice to see if he still has it. Also keen to see the rookie,,,, even if it is on the 4th line. Why the hell is DLO playing??? Really CJ??? So we get to see Poehling setting up stone hands?:rolleyes:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And yet another tribute to Bob Cole, no doubt. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kinot-2 said:

And yet another tribute to Bob Cole, no doubt. 

I thought the last time we saw him was the last time we'll see him? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

I thought the last time we saw him was the last time we'll see him? 

Nope. Ya know, this season, (I'm pretty sure) he never called a TO game in TO.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MMW Mete WILL score. 

 

 

 

 

DAMMIT!!!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.