Jump to content
The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs — Round 1


habs_93
 Share

Recommended Posts

Rare 3 on 3 in penalties in the SJ game, SJ scores. 2-0.

SJ cores 5 on 4, then scores at 3 on 3, now SJ scores 4 on 4. All that's left is 5 on 5 and a shorty. 

:4224:

3-0. 

Now they've scored 5 on 5. 

Nope 4-1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

crazy ending in the Nashville game. Any other PK fans following? he almost pulled off the magic again last night. incredible goal to make it 3-2, created tons of momentum, got a pp, and just missed on multiple glorious looks, including an almost crazy highlight goal by arvidsson

cant find the arvidsson one, ill post it if i can find it later

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, jeff33 said:

crazy ending in the Nashville game. Any other PK fans following? he almost pulled off the magic again last night. incredible goal to make it 3-2, created tons of momentum, got a pp, and just missed on multiple glorious looks, including an almost crazy highlight goal by arvidsson

cant find the arvidsson one, ill post it if i can find it later

Hoping to catch game 2, had an early morning today. Only saw the Columbus and Islanders games. Those were fun too though, gotta say.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, habs_93 said:

Hoping to catch game 2, had an early morning today. Only saw the Columbus and Islanders games. Those were fun too though, gotta say.

I work late so I miss the early games, but those were both amazing finishes!

I LOVE 1st round hockey, best time of the year

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, habs_93 said:

Hoping to catch game 2, had an early morning today. Only saw the Columbus and Islanders games. Those were fun too though, gotta say.

 

2 hours ago, jeff33 said:

I work late so I miss the early games, but those were both amazing finishes!

I LOVE 1st round hockey, best time of the year

I'm retired so I get to watch all the games that I want. :freu1: :frech1:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A woman in Wash. (with 4 kids), has made a dress that not only looks like the cup, but it has the bands with all the players names on them, plus the names of management of those teams, and she's at the caps game. I hope it's on Youtube. :)

 

It is.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...