The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs — Round 1

habs_93

Rare 3 on 3 in penalties in the SJ game, SJ scores. 2-0.

SJ cores 5 on 4, then scores at 3 on 3, now SJ scores 4 on 4. All that's left is 5 on 5 and a shorty. 

:4224:

3-0. 

Now they've scored 5 on 5. 

Nope 4-1

crazy ending in the Nashville game. Any other PK fans following? he almost pulled off the magic again last night. incredible goal to make it 3-2, created tons of momentum, got a pp, and just missed on multiple glorious looks, including an almost crazy highlight goal by arvidsson

cant find the arvidsson one, ill post it if i can find it later

4 minutes ago, jeff33 said:

crazy ending in the Nashville game. Any other PK fans following? he almost pulled off the magic again last night. incredible goal to make it 3-2, created tons of momentum, got a pp, and just missed on multiple glorious looks, including an almost crazy highlight goal by arvidsson

cant find the arvidsson one, ill post it if i can find it later

Hoping to catch game 2, had an early morning today. Only saw the Columbus and Islanders games. Those were fun too though, gotta say.

1 minute ago, habs_93 said:

Hoping to catch game 2, had an early morning today. Only saw the Columbus and Islanders games. Those were fun too though, gotta say.

I work late so I miss the early games, but those were both amazing finishes!

I LOVE 1st round hockey, best time of the year

2 hours ago, habs_93 said:

2 hours ago, jeff33 said:

I work late so I miss the early games, but those were both amazing finishes!

I LOVE 1st round hockey, best time of the year

I'm retired so I get to watch all the games that I want. :freu1: :frech1:

A woman in Wash. (with 4 kids), has made a dress that not only looks like the cup, but it has the bands with all the players names on them, plus the names of management of those teams, and she's at the caps game. I hope it's on Youtube. :)

It is.