4 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

<Gets campabee82's Voodoo doll out of closet and finds pins>

Don't stick yourself!

21 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

<Gets campabee82's Voodoo doll out of closet and finds pins>

Don't you know Voodoo dolls don't work on the soulless :4224:

"I" will get you. :P

On 10/24/2020 at 6:43 PM, H_T_L said:

Another one for the collection,,,right?? I know i've felt that stab a few times.:lol:

Good,,,,,,, it's working. 

No trade rumors in a while. There has to be a couple of small moves to get under the cap before the season starts. Any speculation on what might happen. I still think kovalchuk is coming back. Do you think we keep Danault?  or do we trade him?  or what might happen.

16 hours ago, xxdocxx said:

No trade rumors in a while. There has to be a couple of small moves to get under the cap before the season starts. Any speculation on what might happen. I still think kovalchuk is coming back. Do you think we keep Danault?  or do we trade him?  or what might happen.

We are nearly 400k under the cap already (and can be further under by burying roughly 80% of Weal's salary in the minors) but that does leave our roster rather limited in terms of number of bodies.  Right now we have 21 players on our active roster.   We could bury Weal and bring up Poehling and Evans I believe (although it would be very very tight against the cap).

in a perfect world, we'd move Byron. I like him, he's a useful player but he's honestly probably our 11-13th forward at this point. At $3.4m thats just too much for that spot.   

Id be shocked if Danault was moved - yet.   If they had kept Domi, maybe but right now Danault is the only insurance if one of our young centres falters.   Our other centres are Suzuki, Kotkaniemi, Evans and Poehling.  Not a lot of experience there. If the young guys take off flying & it looks like we have some confidence there then I could see Danault moved during the season. I could also see him being extended. At his age, it wouldnt be a terrible move, assuming he's not asking for too much $ and he is willing to play further down the lineup if the young guys continue to improve. 

Id also be quite surprised if Kovalchuk came back. If we hadnt signed Anderson and Toffoli maybe but the spots are limited.     Now, if MB decides to move someone like say, Drouin then absolutely there's a chance Kovy comes back but honestly i think this is pretty much the roster you're going to see opening night.