The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs — Round 2

I don't normally watch this much hockey once the Habs are out, but it's been fun watching the Leafs go down and hopefully the Bruins too. There's been nothing on TV and the weather has been really crappy and cool. Can't even enjoy the outside. Saw endgame last night at the show though. Good movie.

7 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

I don't normally watch this much hockey once the Habs are out, but it's been fun watching the Leafs go down and hopefully the Bruins too. There's been nothing on TV and the weather has been really crappy and cool. Can't even enjoy the outside. Saw endgame last night at the show though. Good movie.

I'm all about watching the ruins go down......then I dont know..lol.........would sorta like to see the Blues get to the big show

I'm kinda bummed they killed off Ironman...but if you noticed......they didnt show him in the casket or actually being burried....lol............

2 minutes ago, HARBORSPORT said:

I'm all about watching the ruins go down......then I dont know..lol.........would sorta like to see the Blues get to the big show

I'm kinda bummed they killed off Ironman...but if you noticed......they didnt show him in the casket or actually being burried....lol............

Haven't seen it yet, but now you've ended the suspense. :(

7 minutes ago, HARBORSPORT said:

I roared when i saw Thor.:4224:

2 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

I roared when i saw Thor.:4224:

1 minute ago, HARBORSPORT said:

hahaaa !!   he's changed 

Just now, H_T_L said:

Just a little LOL. And then there's Hulk :lol:

:wut2:

Just now, H_T_L said:

I could tell you but then i'd have to kill off one of the kinot's so he doesn't blab.:4224:

:5155: I'm very protective of the bros, and  I know people in Hamilton. :P