The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs — Round 2

Bunch of Jerks in the Eastern final. How funny would it be to bring back the storm surge just to piss off Cherry?  Maybe they could even do something that has to do with him. How about they all dress up in in ridiculous suits  and do a cat walk where they all fall off one by one?:lol:

4 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

Bunch of Jerks in the Eastern final. How funny would it be to bring back the storm surge just to piss off Cherry?  Maybe they could even do something that has to do with him. How about they all dress up in in ridiculous suits  and do a cat walk where they all fall off one by one?:lol:

:4224:

9 minutes ago, HARBORSPORT said:

well god forbid the ruins win their series....lets hope the canes can sweep them too

Still hoping for CBJ to do the job. 

5 minutes ago, HARBORSPORT said:

yup me too....we'll see how it goes tomorrow night

Yeah I am on the fence. On the one hand it's Boston so of course I want them to lose especially ratboy. On the other hand it could be us right now if not for Columbus making it. I think I am still hoping Columbus wins and the Canes beat them in 4 then the Avs beat everyone LMAO. Wishful thinking I guess LOL. I am ok with anyone other than Boston winning the cup at this point though.

4 minutes ago, campabee82 said:

Yeah I am on the fence. On the one hand it's Boston so of course I want them to lose especially ratboy. On the other hand it could be us right now if not for Columbus making it. I think I am still hoping Columbus wins and the Canes beat them in 4 then the Avs beat everyone LMAO. Wishful thinking I guess LOL. I am ok with anyone other than Boston winning the cup at this point though.

well the avs have as good a chance as anybody...........I dont think anybody thought things would have played out like they have so far

1 minute ago, HARBORSPORT said:

well the avs have as good a chance as anybody...........I dont think anybody thought things would have played out like they have so far

I don't think that the Avs have the secondary scoring necessary to go too much further unless players like Soderberg, Jost and Kerfoot get going.

Sheeeesh, are they ever going to drop the puck? 

On edit, they say that it has something to do with the Kentucky Derby, and their broadcast,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,go figure. 

28 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

Sheeeesh, are they ever going to drop the puck? 

On edit, they say that it has something to do with the Kentucky Derby, and their broadcast,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,go figure. 

yup....big debacle there....winner was disqualified..."shifted lanes" caused others to lose step momentarily............

5 minutes ago, HARBORSPORT said:

yup....big debacle there....winner was disqualified..."shifted lanes" caused others to lose step momentarily............

I wondered what it was. TKS. They said that the odds of the horse who won were 65-1.