Jump to content
The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs — Round 3 (Conference Finals)


habs_93
 Share

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Netcase2 said:

SJ was playing the last 2 periods like they had no gas in the tank and then come back to score that buzzer beater garbage goal.  Fact is, SJ does not have the grit to dominate the Bruins so STL better bring it.

I hear ya, read you.

Scratch that

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

Robbed!!

Was a hand pass but was missed and not reviewable so it is what it is. It's like the missed delay of game penalty earlier in the game it was missed it did change the outcome which sucks but can't really fault the refs on something that happens that quick and isn't reviewable

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, campabee82 said:

Was a hand pass but was missed and not reviewable so it is what it is. It's like the missed delay of game penalty earlier in the game it was missed it did change the outcome which sucks but can't really fault the refs on something that happens that quick and isn't reviewable

TO better get their act together, and review more of these non-calls when they are involved in the out-comes of a PO game. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

TO better get their act together, and review more of these non-calls when they are involved in the out-comes of a PO game. 

Absolutely would like to see them be able to review all goals for any reason but not going to happen cause the GMs have already voted on it and don't want to extend gamed or have long delays while a review is going on for every goal. IMO there has to be a system in place to deal with game deciding missed calls. I wanted SJ to win but would have rather seen that call corrected

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, campabee82 said:

Absolutely would like to see them be able to review all goals for any reason but not going to happen cause the GMs have already voted on it and don't want to extend gamed or have long delays while a review is going on for every goal. IMO there has to be a system in place to deal with game deciding missed calls

personally, I don't give a tinkers dam how long the game is, they must get it right. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, HARBORSPORT said:

the blame starts on the ice.....the refs blew the call.....and chose to not act on it...........they saw saw it....we know they did

The ref behind the net was blocked by 3 players and the goalie and the one at centre was blocked by a defender I believe was Bowmeester and the Players body that passdd the puck off his glove if anything it was poor positioning by both refs

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, campabee82 said:

The ref behind the net was blocked by 3 players and the goalie and the one at centre was blocked by a defender I believe was Bowmeester and the Players body that passdd the puck off his glove if anything it was poor positioning by both refs

Yup. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...