The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs — Round 3 (Conference Finals)

habs_93

1 hour ago, CaptWelly said:

I believe at this point with all that has gone on is this seasons playoffs, the GM's need to allow all goals to be reviewed during the playoffs. During the playoffs it's most important to get it correct. The NFL already does all scoring in the last two minutes and all scoring in the playoffs already. Toronto has all network and rink angles and feeds which the refs and general public doesn't. It's time with the technology to get it correct at least for all goals during the playoffs.

For me the solution is simple.

Everything is reviewable. 

First challenge  costs you a time out.

If you were wrong previously or used your time out, and you are wrong, you get a penalty.

Simple

1 hour ago, Netcase2 said:

SJ is finished 

43 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

I hope so. 

I like the blues more than the sharks but i feel like SJ has a better chance of beating the Bs which, in reality, is all that matters now.  Someone must beat the Bs!!!

59 minutes ago, maas_art said:

I like the blues more than the sharks but i feel like SJ has a better chance of beating the Bs which, in reality, is all that matters now.  Someone must beat the Bs!!!

agreed except I think it would be really cool for Thornton to get his cup in Boston

5 hours ago, jennifer_rocket said:

Jeez, it sure looks like San Jose is suffering from lots of injuries. Did Pavelski get injured again? Hertl?

Hertl and Karlsson did not make the trip to St. Louis and will not play.  Pavelski is a game time decision.