The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

2019 Stanley Cup Final

habs_93

6 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

i'd like to see Berube smack all of his players and tell them to stay out of the box because the NHL has the ruins back.

It sure seemed that way to me throughout these playoffs... and it continues. They get away with a lot while other teams are penalized for very similar plays.

3 hours ago, Habs_Hockey_Nutz said:

It sure seemed that way to me throughout these playoffs... and it continues. They get away with a lot while other teams are penalized for very similar plays.

Agreed how did both refs miss Chara slashing the guys stick in two in the slot during a pp? Definitely should of been a 5on3.  

8 hours ago, CaptWelly said:

Agreed how did both refs miss Chara slashing the guys stick in two in the slot during a pp? Definitely should of been a 5on3.  

Chara is the dirtiest player in the League with his stick IMO and he gets away with it game after game. He's good for at least a half dozen crosschecks every match.

Yeah, it's a little weird that virtually every call seems to be going in Boston's favor. I still don't understand how Krug wasn't called for charging. That hit on Thomas was literally the definition of charging straight from the rule book.

18 hours ago, CaptWelly said:

10 hours ago, H_T_L said:

Chara is the dirtiest player in the League with his stick IMO and he gets away with it game after game. He's good for at least a half dozen crosschecks every match.

2 hours ago, ChiLla said:

Yeah, it's a little weird that virtually every call seems to be going in Boston's favor. I still don't understand how Krug wasn't called for charging. That hit on Thomas was literally the definition of charging straight from the rule book.

The Jacobs factor?

• H_T_L unpinned and locked this topic