15 posts in this topic

Book your hotel rooms now. 

I wonder if I can swing a free work paid trip at the end of June next year! :D

1 minute ago, jennifer_rocket said:

I wonder if I can swing a free work paid trip at the end of June next year! :D

I'll put in a good word for you. :)

TANK for Lafrreniere! 

TANK TANK TANK

Who was that guy we drafted the last time the draft was in Montreal?

Exactly

8 hours ago, HabsAlways said:

TANK for Lafrreniere! 

TANK TANK TANK

it seems that every year a member wants us to tank. I'll ask you this,,,, our window is closing fast, so, when do you think that we can get to the 2nd-3rd Rd? 

11 hours ago, HabsAlways said:

TANK for Lafrreniere! 

TANK TANK TANK

I'm guessing probably a joke. Tanking even if you get the first overall one player doesn't put you over the top without a team around them. Darn the Oilers win the cup again!

Already considering getting tickets, only 6 hrs from Toronto to Mtl so well worth the trip.  

7 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

it seems that every year a member wants us to tank. I'll ask you this,,,, our window is closing fast, so, when do you think that we can get to the 2nd-3rd Rd? 

You missed my sarcasm.    There were Montreal journalist's implying we should last year ... or that we should sell the farm to ensure we got the 1st overall.   They really want a potentially franchise french canadian you see.

With the draft lottery there really is no point in tanking anymore ... you could finish last overall and still end up picking 5th.

1 hour ago, HabsAlways said:

You missed my sarcasm.    There were Montreal journalist's implying we should last year ... or that we should sell the farm to ensure we got the 1st overall.   They really want a potentially franchise french canadian you see.

With the draft lottery there really is no point in tanking anymore ... you could finish last overall and still end up picking 5th.

My bad. :rolleyes:. I missed it. Sry. 

1 hour ago, kinot-2 said:

My bad. :rolleyes:. I missed it. Sry. 

You need one of these: HiZoSnav_Dz6o1QtZ4t-4QJ17uRczXM5s39_IXgy

14 minutes ago, habs1952 said:

You need one of these: HiZoSnav_Dz6o1QtZ4t-4QJ17uRczXM5s39_IXgy

Ya, ya, ya, :P

Posted (edited)

I just read something from Twitter:

"Too bad the Habs will be picking 31" 

Now that's confidence. :4224:

"You know what to do, Bergevin. Trade the entire team for the first overall pick. Do it."

"Lafreniere better pull a Lindros if we dont get the first overall. "

Edited by kinot-2

1 hour ago, kinot-2 said:

"You know what to do, Bergevin. Trade the entire team for the first overall pick. Do it."

Easy!  Trade a player to each team for their 1st round pick next year.  Problem solved. :P

How we get tickets for the NHL draft? How about someone of us living the full experience. Going even to the hotels. Having some scouting connections. Doing us an long analysis. Contacting the NHL media relations. Having a badge. Being informed from all the prospects. I mean quite the prospects which the Habs gonna be probably interested to draft them. Every little and big details. Their nonverbal. How they act. How they train. How they speak. How they're. How they answer to the questions. How they interacting. How they etcetera, you know... 

It'll be a show for real. The vibes and ambiance there as always. It must be a tradition. It's the hockey town to make that clear... A lot of pressure on our shoulders. Montreal media opinions should be not over the Montreal official scouts opinions. We must take the maximum of best players available (BPA). We mustn't take the maximum of bust players available (BPA).