Mete - Weber
Alzner - Reilly
Ouellet - Folin
Kulak - Fleury
Chiarot - Petry

Kinkaid
Lindgren

Getting close.
The strikethroughs are the guys I think will be cut. The underlines are the guys I think may be press-boxed (although some may be cut too if guys like Byron and Poehling are back soon). 

And of course there's always the chance of a trade 

23 minutes ago, maas_art said:

Getting close.
The strikethroughs are the guys I think will be cut. The underlines are the guys I think may be press-boxed (although some may be cut too if guys like Byron and Poehling are back soon). 

And of course there's always the chance of a trade 

DId they increase the roster size this year? I thought the max roster size was 23 players, 14 Forwards, 7 Dmen and 2 Goalies. you have 14, 8 and 2 just not sure if it was a typo or they increased the roster size.

5 minutes ago, campabee82 said:

DId they increase the roster size this year? I thought the max roster size was 23 players, 14 Forwards, 7 Dmen and 2 Goalies. you have 14, 8 and 2 just not sure if it was a typo or they increased the roster size.

I dont think its been raised but I only have 19 players I think are "safe' with some variation of the remaining guys battling for those last 4 or so spots. 

6 hours ago, H_T_L said:

Lines and pairings at practise

Lehkonen - Danault - Gallagher
Cousins - Kotkaniemi - Weal
Hudon - Suzuki - Drouin
Varone - Peca - Weise
Tatar - Domi - Armia

Mete - Weber
Alzner - Reilly
Ouellet - Folin
Kulak - Fleury
Chiarot - Petry

Kinkaid
Lindgren

I think the Peca line will receive bus tickets after the game. Thompson, and Byron will be in the line-up opening night putting Hudon on thin ice if the team decides to keep Poehling around. Julien may want to give Alzner one more after this, but he, Ouellet, and Fleury are the one's I think will be sent down, 

5 minutes ago, maas_art said:

You think Folin is making the team over Fleury?

My guess is they both make it. I also think odds are high they keep Reilly and start the year with 8 D men until they sort out a trade or until injuries hit... I think the Habs value Folin more than fans do, as they did with the likes of Schlemko, Alzner, etc. They seem to like Fleury and the fact he's not playing tonight suggests they are giving him another look in the last game or into the season...

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic