Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HabsRuleForever

Out Of Town Scoreboard

407 posts in this topic

Just now, kinot-2 said:

Drapery man is only on, on Sat. :frech1:

One day too many.:lol:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, H_T_L said:

One day too many.:lol:

I really thought they would have let him go by now. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kinot-2 said:

I really thought they would have let him go by now. 

5 years ago.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got my 5th call in the last hour by canvasers for the liberal party. Needless to say,,,, the last one got an earful. I asked them how can you run a country when you can't even organize a damn phone list.:5155:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DAMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!! 1-1

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, H_T_L said:

Just got my 5th call in the last hour by canvasers for the liberal party. Needless to say,,,, the last one got an earful. I asked them how can you run a country when you can't even organize a damn phone list.:5155:

WTG. :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kinot-2 said:

WTG. :)

I hate being harassed late at night or pre dawn. I had a guy call me at 3;30 a.m. once. I can't repeat what I told him.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DAMMMMM x 2

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, H_T_L said:

I hate being harassed late at night or pre dawn. I had a guy call me at 3;30 a.m. once. I can't repeat what I told him.

I guess the guy in India couldn't figure out the time difference. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! 2-2. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kinot-2 said:

I guess the guy in India couldn't figure out the time difference. 

He knew what time it was when I was finished with him. I guarantee you I was put on his do not call this guy list. :lol:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, H_T_L said:

He knew what time it was when I was finished with him. I guarantee you I was put on his do not call this guy list. :lol:

:4224:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WOO-HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! 3-2

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Challenged., looks offside.

Edited by kinot-2
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now TO scores. 3-2  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You notice how much zeal the ref put into that no goal call?? LOL

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

You notice how much zeal the ref put into that no goal call?? LOL

Ya,,,,,, NHL.com has it as 3-3., now 3-2 laffs.

Edited by kinot-2
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I lasted a period and a half. That's all the Leafs I can take in one week. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, H_T_L said:

I lasted a period and a half. That's all the Leafs I can take in one week. 

So, you won't be watching the Sat. game? 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sens PP. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kinot-2 said:

So, you won't be watching the Sat. game? 

 

I only watch the guys wearing the other jersey.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, H_T_L said:

I only watch the guys wearing the other jersey.

Good answer. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.