Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HabsRuleForever

Out Of Town Scoreboard

407 posts in this topic

NUTTTTTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4-2 now. 

Sens coming to life,,,, 5-3 now.

Vegas taking it to the Sharks. Me thinks they are still a little ticked from last years playoff series.

LET'S GO BLUES!!!! St. Louis, that is. :)

0-0 after 1. 

2-0 CLB over Buffs

Edited by kinot-2

WOO-HOOOOOOOO 1-0 Blues.

Crap, 1-1 now. 

Crap v-2, 2-1 laffs.

2-2 in CLB 

Edited by kinot-2

WOOT, 2-2 in TO.

Sabres have come back to tie their game. Hope the boys are taking notes because these guys have come out of the gate hot.

Just saw the replay of the Gauthier goal. How was that not called off for a high stick? Did they challenge??

2 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

Just saw the replay of the Gauthier goal. How was that not called off for a high stick? Did they challenge??

No challenge. the rule says something like this, we all know the rule for the "goal" with a high stick, but, there is a rule that says you can knock down a puck if the puck is shoulder height (more than 4 feet), to a teammate, and the teammate scores.

1 minute ago, kinot-2 said:

No challenge. the rule says something like this, we all know the rule for the "goal" with a high stick, but, there is a rule that says you can knock down a puck if the puck is shoulder height (more than 4 feet), to a teammate, and the teammate scores.

I thought any contact over 4 feet was considered a high stick and the play is blown dead?

4 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

OK I read that again. I get it.

11 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

I thought any contact over 4 feet was considered a high stick and the play is blown dead?

Think of it this way. Say the average player is 6' in his socks, add a few more inches on skates and you have a 6'2-3 in. player, then 4' would be low for a "high-stick".

Edited by kinot-2

WOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOO, 3-2 Blues

3-2 CLB

Edited by kinot-2

34 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

Think of it this way. Say the average player is 6' in his socks, add a few more inches on skates and you have a 6'2-3 in. player, then 4' would be low for a "high-stick".

I believe the rule is 'shoulder height' except for a goal in which case it's crossbar height.

WOOT, 3-2 Blues win. :freu1::freu1:

1 minute ago, habs1952 said:

I believe the rule is 'shoulder height' except for a goal in which case it's crossbar height.

The pass was below shoulder height. The goal was well below the crossbar so it was OK.

Jackets win 4-3 in OT 

We were 1-1-2 against the Sabres last year and cannot allow that to happen if we are going to make the playoffs this year. Definitely a team we need to rattle!! A little sabre rattling wouldn't hurt. But first we need to beat the Wings. Mantha looks very good as does Bertuzzi. After that..... and the goaltending?. 

5 minutes ago, Habberwacky said:

We were 1-1-2 against the Sabres last year and cannot allow that to happen if we are going to make the playoffs this year. Definitely a team we need to rattle!! A little sabre rattling wouldn't hurt. But first we need to beat the Wings. Mantha looks very good as does Bertuzzi. After that..... and the goaltending?. 

We get the Wings on Thursday after the Sabres on Wed.