Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HabsRuleForever

Out Of Town Scoreboard

407 posts in this topic

Just now, H_T_L said:

We get the Wings on Thursday after the Sabres on Wed.

Sorry I thought the wings were the appy not the desert.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I meant the dessert not desert. Although the wings were a little dry. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Habberwacky said:

I meant the dessert not desert. Although the wings were a little dry. 

I'd prefer wings both nights myself.:lol:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL,,,, laffs  had a 2-0 lead at the end of the 1st, 7 mins. into the 2nd and it's 4-2 Caps. Hutchison in net. 

Edited by kinot-2
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GO Jackets!!!!!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1-0 CBJ  :) 

Correction, now 2-0 :):) 

 

Edited by kinot-2
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

1-0 CBJ  :) 

Correction, now 2-0 :):) 

 

Far from over but,,,, i wonder how many picked CBJ for the win tonight?:ph34r:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

Far from over but,,,, i wonder how many picked CBJ for the win tonight?:ph34r:

2-1 now, TO "might" come back and winnit. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2-2 now. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All tied up in TO, 3-3

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, HabsRuleForever said:

Let’s go Vegas LOL

That ship has sailed. :lol:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OT in TO

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Penalty shot in OT for CBJ ,Marner covered the puck in the crease with his hand. 

CBJ wins on the PS. :4224:

Edited by kinot-2
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

Penalty shot in OT for CBJ ,Marner covered the puck in the crease with his hand. 

CBJ wins on the PS. :4224:

Was actually for Marners hook on the breakaway the refs hand was up for like 15 seconds before the puck was covered

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, campabee82 said:

Was actually for Marners hook on the breakaway the refs hand was up for like 15 seconds before the puck was covered

Stoopid announcers, said that it was his hand on the puck. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

Stoopid announcers, said that it was his hand on the puck. 

LOL yeah It took Eliot Friedman on sportcenter to point out that the ref in the corner had his hand in the air as the breakaway shot was taken and showing the video

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, campabee82 said:

LOL yeah It took Eliot Friedman on sportcenter to point out that the ref in the corner had his hand in the air as the breakaway shot was taken and showing the video

That's SN for ya. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1-0 ruins,,,,  might be offside. It was.

Edited by kinot-2
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1-0 ruins,,, counts.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1-1, now 2-1 ruins.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2-2

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't care much who wins as long as it's in regulation

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.