The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Cole "Goal" Caufield

campabee82

23 hours ago, ramcharger440 said:

Me too he was in the mix a lot tonight and some good shots on net, it will come not worried at all.

The thing that impressed me most in the playoffs was his vision.  I thought we were getting another Mike Cammaleri type player - great shot, great release - but Cole has an elite-level vision.  I think we're going to be surprised how many assists he gets over his career. I dont think the "goal" nickname will be his only claim to fame ;) 

3 hours ago, maas_art said:

The thing that impressed me most in the playoffs was his vision.  I thought we were getting another Mike Cammaleri type player - great shot, great release - but Cole has an elite-level vision.  I think we're going to be surprised how many assists he gets over his career. I dont think the "goal" nickname will be his only claim to fame ;) 

I agree his passing was next level during the playoffs, the whole team is in a funk right now so a guy Like Cole has a hard time showing what he can do if his linemates are not on form.