Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Larry-Launstein-Jr

Trying to get back into Marshall to go for a doctorate

31 posts in this topic

Here is the latest from Basketball Friday Night. More MU Report coming soon. Sorry for not being around more lately. I have been that busy at night with Basketball Friday Night, as I compile scores every day for the high schools in WV. Enjoy! I do not get on the air, but I work behind the scenes compiling scores for the show and during the week. It has been very rewarding.

And here's the latest MU Report.

Here is the final Basketball Friday Night for the season and the final one of my internship. It was a fantastic experience and the best internship of all the ones I've had.

There are still two more MU Reports to do after this next one gets posted.

Here is my final MU Report. I'm graduating from Marshall on Saturday with a masters of journalism.

I also found my way on the radio. You can find my Marshall-Louisville game recap on this broadcast podcast.

I want to let everyone know that I am trying to get back into Marshall. this time, I want to go for a doctorate in education - curriculum and instruction.

I have taken the Miller Anthologies Test and did well on it. More than enough for their program. I have also submitted the other materials they have asked for. I may have to go down there and interview with them.

You don't have any idea how much I miss everybody down there.