The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Trying to get back into Marshall to go for a doctorate

1 hour ago, Larry-Launstein-Jr said:

Hi everybody. This is my first practice TV spot, done at Marshall University.

Enjoy!!!

Nice job Larry. If you don't mind a bit of constructive criticism, you should have been holding a beer and wearing a Habs hat, no matter how embarrassing the hat would have been.

• 1 month later...
28 minutes ago, Larry-Launstein-Jr said:

Here it is everybody! My first actual broadcast on MU Report, Marshall University, Huntington, WV. This appeared on West Virginia Public TV.

Enjoy!

OK,,I give up,,,,, where was your hand in this,,,, production?

Just now, kinot-2 said:

OK,,I give up,,,,, where was your hand in this,,,, production?

I had the story about the computer technology at Marshall. I also worked the camera during production that was on Danite.

1 minute ago, Larry-Launstein-Jr said:

I had the story about the computer technology at Marshall. I also worked the camera during production that was on Danite.

WTG,, Thumbs up, Larry. :)

6 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

Where? I don't see you. :P

I'm the one with the Montreal Canadiens jersey on. I thought I said that in the description of what we are doing.

4 hours ago, Larry-Launstein-Jr said:

I'm the one with the Montreal Canadiens jersey on. I thought I said that in the description of what we are doing.

Still no pic, Larry. 

• 1 month later...

Here it is, MU Report, from Marshall University:

There will be a follow-up on this as University Housing has agreed to also be interviewed.

Here is MU Report 4:

Here is MU Report 3:

And here's the first spot from Video Production class, for a non-profit in West Virginia.

I tried to delete the second MU Report 3 but it did not work. Please forgive me for the redundancy.

• 4 weeks later...

This is my second video class project. I helped with the sound in the Henderson Center and with assistance on the graphics. I helped advise another student in my group on how to create the graphics for maximum effect.  Enjoy!!!

Thanks so much, Habs Rule Forever. I will be returning to Michigan on Friday for winter break and will if everything continues to go well grade-wise, return in January. I don't know how much I will get to post here because I won't have the same kind of Internet access I have at Marshall.

My friends and instructors are happy that I have posted my work here on this Fan Forum. I hope you enjoy them.

For a title, try something like Larry's Life at Marshall - video-TV classwork.

• Manatee-X changed the title to Larry's Life at Marshall - Video-TV Classwork
  • 1 month later...

Please wish me well on my new internship adventure. I have joined WMUL - the college radio station, as a member of the sports staff. One of the things I will be involved in is the show Basketball Friday Night in West Virginia. This covers high school basketball. There will be other duties for me as well. I will keep everybody posted on future developments.

I'm also continuing to do MU Report so look for more videos coming real soon.

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic