The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Tue, Nov 26 7:00 PM ET Boston @ Montreal TSN2, RDS, NESN, TSN 690 Radio

kinot-2

Remember Molson said we are in a new rebuilding phase. 1-8 years. He is more concerned about his Entertainment Group than the actual team! Fire the GM, and Coach. Get a good coach - Remember Gainey didn't speak french but he learned so a french speaking coach is secondary to a good coach that knows the modern game. And for god sake trade Weber before he needs a walker to help him play. For his ever growing salary and ever diminishing playing. I know he has a good slapshot. But forwards blow by him all the time. He is too slow. We need good defensive d-men. We have forwards that can score we need defenders to shutdown the other teams. And Drouin and Byron out with injuries is NO excuse for our lousy play. We has tons of cap space - I guess Molson is using it to grow his Entertainment Group empire (idiot). He thinks fans will keep coming to watch a team lose like this?! After blowing a 4-0 lead against NY a conference rival and now Boston 8-1. Its time to make some changes before its too late. PEople always say calm down its just a few games - its been 5 since a win. Last year we missed the playoffs because we took a similar dip at the same time. So it looks like another 7 years of Building a team. what that means I don't think even Molson knows. God this is sad and depressing. It's gonna be a loooong winter fellas.

1 hour ago, jeff33 said:

im so happy reality has kicked in.  guys i love the habs, ive watched them literally my entire life, i own way too much money worth of jerseys and used tickets to games and on and on. im so tired of this franchise putting out bum teams and telling me its legit. it has to start with a managerial philosophy and bergevin is the epitome of what is wrong iwth this club for decades. i hope we keep this up and bomb hard so a new day can begin

Take a used worn out car, replace parts with used almost-worn out ones, to get it to drive for half a mile. Repeat ad infinitum.