The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

8 hours ago, CaptWelly said:

Max Pacs is having a solid season leads Vegas in goals and points! Good for Max!

21 minutes ago, ramcharger440 said:

Me too he is a good player 

Yup.  Was pretty confident he would bounce back & sure enough he has this year (he really did by about 1/2 way through last year).  

I still think that Tatar fits our needs better... considering we also got Suzuki (who is looking more and more like he's on the road to being a star) and a 2nd rounder (which we traded for 2 picks (Mattia Norlinder and Jacob Leguerrier)  i still think we come out of this deal smelling like roses but im super glad to see Max back on track. By all accounts he is a good guy. 

1 hour ago, maas_art said:

I still think that Tatar fits our needs better... considering we also got Suzuki (who is looking more and more like he's on the road to being a star) and a 2nd rounder (which we traded for 2 picks (Mattia Norlinder and Jacob Leguerrier)  i still think we come out of this deal smelling like roses but im super glad to see Max back on track. By all accounts he is a good guy. 

Good player yes - good guy I don’t think so as he and pk supposedly had a huge rift which alienated the team - not saying it’s all on max as pk is quite smug but imo patches was not the leader type and comes up short in big games with lazy entitled effort when one looks at his track record 

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, tony5775 said:

Most likely the only one that cares. But David Desharnais and Zac Fucale are both on Team Canada in the Spengler Cup. Have always enjoyed that tournament.

I try to keep an eye on it. 

It’s a marriage made in winter sport heaven — former US Olympic ski racer Lindsey Vonn and Canadian NHL star and former Belleville Bull PK Subban are engaged.

Vonn tweeted on Christmas Day that she proposed to the New Jersey Devils defenseman, and he said yes, adding “Women aren’t the only ones who should get engagement rings!”

"She" proposed? IMO, this will not go well. 

1 hour ago, kinot-2 said:

It’s a marriage made in winter sport heaven — former US Olympic ski racer Lindsey Vonn and Canadian NHL star and former Belleville Bull PK Subban are engaged.

Vonn tweeted on Christmas Day that she proposed to the New Jersey Devils defenseman, and he said yes, adding “Women aren’t the only ones who should get engagement rings!”

"She" proposed? IMO, this will not go well. 

PK will you marry me?

Have you seen my stats this year?!? I think we should see other people 

23 minutes ago, jeff33 said:

PK will you marry me?

:4224: Thanks for my laugh of the day, jeff. That was great. 

3 hours ago, jeff33 said:

PK will you marry me?

I understand the Vonn even gave PK an engagement ring. 

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, ramcharger440 said:

well it was always going to happen i suppose good kid just not a good fit.

The kid we got is no great shakes either, but he's from Quebec. 

I really feel bad for the kid, don't think he ever really got a fair shot, no he wasn't greatest skater but we used Deslauries for most of last year and he skated the guy off Goon.  With that said I really question his work ethic, every time I watched Laval play

19 minutes ago, 26NCounting said:

I really feel bad for the kid, don't think he ever really got a fair shot, no he wasn't greatest skater but we used Deslauries for most of last year and he skated the guy off Goon.  With that said I really question his work ethic, every time I watched Laval play

By all accounts, Bouchard was fed up with him.   Considering how much of a player's coach Bouchard is, I would assume you'd have to be pretty bad for him to lose interest in helping you develop so you're probably on to something there.