The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

• 5 weeks later...

https://torontosun.com/sports/hockey/nhl/traikos-oilers-will-find-out-if-theyre-a-one-man-show-with-mcdavid-out

Alex Galchenyuk is first amongst his draft class in games-played (536) and second in points (313). But the stat that sticks out for me is the No. 3 pick in 2012 is now on his fourth team in three years. That’s a sign of being un-coachable …

• 2 weeks later...

Stu Cowan:

"Former #Habs captain Henri Richard turned 84 today, a leap-year baby born on Feb. 29 who won a record 11 Stanley Cups as a player. Sadly, Richard is now battling Alzheimer's disease and the memory of his Hall of Fame career is gone"

:(:(

2 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

Stu Cowan:

"Former #Habs captain Henri Richard turned 84 today, a leap-year baby born on Feb. 29 who won a record 11 Stanley Cups as a player. Sadly, Richard is now battling Alzheimer's disease and the memory of his Hall of Fame career is gone"

The Pocket Rocket!

2 minutes ago, HabsRuleForever said:

Um?

You figure it out. I thought westerner were smart. 

Just now, H_T_L said:

:lol:

Go shovel some snow or something. :frech1:

1 minute ago, HabsRuleForever said:

Are those ex habs?

Just now, H_T_L said:

My snow is just fine thank you. Waiting for the rain to wash it away.

:6416: to the both of you. 

On 2/29/2020 at 6:41 PM, kinot-2 said:

Stu Cowan:

Best wishes to Henri Richard in his fight against Alzheimer's Disease. I remember watching him play on TV many times. And I also met him the first time I met Maurice. Are there any recent stories about him and his illness? I will also do some looking up on it.

I did manage to find this: https://www.nhl.com/news/montreal-canadiens-henri-richard-impact-still-felt/c-312157220

Edited by Larry-Launstein-Jr