Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HabsRuleForever

Sat, Feb 15 7:00 PM ET Dallas vs Montreal CITY, SNE, TVAS, FS-SW

150 posts in this topic

Domi high-sticked again after the Armia being hooked play... refs gave this game to Dallas, but I'll take it.

Julien, Domi, Armia, and Gallagher all swearing/yelling at the refs at end of the game...

Just now, BigTed3 said:

Domi high-sticked again after the Armia being hooked play... refs gave this game to Dallas, but I'll take it.

Domi didn't deserve to be on the ice in that OT at all. He had a brutal game.

1 minute ago, BigTed3 said:

Julien, Domi, Armia, and Gallagher all swearing/yelling at the refs at end of the game...

I'm sure the zebras enjoyed it.

1 minute ago, H_T_L said:

Domi didn't deserve to be on the ice in that OT at all. He had a brutal game.

I've gotten to the point that I don't care. I am focused only on getting a good draft pick.

Just now, H_T_L said:

I'm sure the zebras enjoyed it.

Hoping Julien goes ape in his press conference.

what's it gonna take to get these refs to call a fair game ??...................Gally should have closelined that ass of a ref with his stick.......you know......like Chara does to us

1 minute ago, HARBORSPORT said:

what's it gonna take to get these refs to call a fair game ??...................Gally should have closelined that ass of a ref with his stick.......you know......like Chara does to us

Can he afford that 5000.00 fine???

Just now, H_T_L said:

probably, but we could start a go fund me acct  :6280:

2 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

Just now, HARBORSPORT said:

SN says no penalty, but you never know. 

Just now, HARBORSPORT said:

Just like the Bruin fans did for Chara.:4224:

unfortunately the 2 guys that SHOULD be calling out the unfair officiating are eternally silent..........molson and MB

1 minute ago, HARBORSPORT said:

unfortunately the 2 guys that SHOULD be calling out the unfair officiating are eternally silent..........molson and MB

buttman will just brush them aside like a pesky fly. 

So,,,, four games in a row now. Only 5 more to break our season record. We know the Wings will contribute.:ph34r:

Only saw the last 10 minutes of the game and th OT but the refs were brutal. Also if Domi had laid a hand on the ref he would have got suspended the rest of this year and half of next year as well

Further to last night, TVA has video showing ref Dean Morton swearing at Gallagher with F-bombs. Julien told reporters that one of the refs was frustrated and was yelling at the Habs players all night, and players reported that Julien told them not to bother talking to the ref because he was being biased all night and it wasn't going to get them anywhere.

Sure, one can argue that Julien has put the team in a hole by calling out the refs, but the bigger issue here is the NHL. They allow this stuff to go on without doing anything about it. It was the same thing with Stephane Auger and Vancouver. It was the same thing with Brad Watson and Brandon Prust here. These refs are not impartial and it showed last night, where they seemed to deliberately be calling the game one way only. If you do this, when your job is literally to be impartial, you should be fired. Morton already has a history of being reprimanded by the league a few years ago, they need to do more this time.

Regardless ... the Stars had 2 PP, we had 0 ... they scored one goal on the PP to make it 3-2.    Blowing a 3-0 lead is ALL on the Habs, you can stretch for the "bad reffing" excuse all you want.     If it had been 2 PPG or 3 PPG sure ... but they had two power plays and scored one goal on those.    And that PPG was not the tying or winning goal.   Bad defence, turn overs and poo choices cost the Habs that game not the zebras.

Just gut the team keep some pieces. MB has no clue and we need a coach to help these kids mature. When Pittsburgh was floundering years ago they rebuilt with the likes of Crosby and Malkin and look how many years they have been at the top or contenders. Hmmmmmm

3 hours ago, BigTed3 said:

Further to last night, TVA has video showing ref Dean Morton swearing at Gallagher with F-bombs. Julien told reporters that one of the refs was frustrated and was yelling at the Habs players all night, and players reported that Julien told them not to bother talking to the ref because he was being biased all night and it wasn't going to get them anywhere.

Sure, one can argue that Julien has put the team in a hole by calling out the refs, but the bigger issue here is the NHL. They allow this stuff to go on without doing anything about it. It was the same thing with Stephane Auger and Vancouver. It was the same thing with Brad Watson and Brandon Prust here. These refs are not impartial and it showed last night, where they seemed to deliberately be calling the game one way only. If you do this, when your job is literally to be impartial, you should be fired. Morton already has a history of being reprimanded by the league a few years ago, they need to do more this time.

Someone is fixing games. 

23 minutes ago, habs1952 said:

Someone is fixing games. 

Maybe Morton is betting on the games he refs.