kinot-2

Tue, Feb 18 7:30 PM ET Montreal vs Detroit FS-D, TSN2, RDS, TSN Radio

261 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, jennifer_rocket said:

I want Kinkaid backed up by Niemi. Can we make that happen???

Why, Price has played like both of them for most of the season :)  Add to the fact his salary cap is 10.5 mil.

Should we even make GDT’s for the remaining games?:4224:

Look Carey is not the Carey he once was. In the game against Dallas & last night he let in some real stinkers! Like I said it is time to drain the swamp!! All four behind the bench and the one upstairs with the air whistling through his ears all need to go!!! Where the hell is Molson in all of this??? This team has become a real joke and they are tarnishing what was once a great franchise. Eight years with MB and the team gets worse each year. I am done for the year as I can not take any more of this BS! On Monday we should bring the entire Rockets team up and send the current Habs to the AHL.

19 minutes ago, richard464 said:

Look Carey is not the Carey he once was. In the game against Dallas & last night he let in some real stinkers! Like I said it is time to drain the swamp!! All four behind the bench and the one upstairs with the air whistling through his ears all need to go!!! Where the hell is Molson in all of this??? This team has become a real joke and they are tarnishing what was once a great franchise. Eight years with MB and the team gets worse each year. I am done for the year as I can not take any more of this BS! On Monday we should bring the entire Rockets team up and send the current Habs to the AHL.

What happens if they don’t report

32 minutes ago, richard464 said:

Who cares!!!!!

Zing!

:6280:

1 hour ago, HabsRuleForever said:

instead of Game Day Threads ... Clown Day Threads?

2 hours ago, HabsRuleForever said:

Oh definitely. It's good fun to have a laugh while the team is blowing multi-goal leads.

34 minutes ago, jennifer_rocket said:

Oh definitely. It's good fun to have a laugh while the team is blowing multi-goal leads.

Actually last night was the perfect game!  We get no points (not even an OT loser's point) And Suzuki has a multipoint game. He's now tied for 3rd in Rookie scoring. (5 points back of Hughes). 

I think there's a legit chance Slick Nick ends up leading all rookies in scoring by the end of the year.  Still dont think he'll win the Calder (unless he really turns it up in the last 1/4 of the season) since he's up against 2 defensmen -  but should be a finalist. 

2 hours ago, maas_art said:

Actually last night was the perfect game!  We get no points (not even an OT loser's point) And Suzuki has a multipoint game. He's now tied for 3rd in Rookie scoring. (5 points back of Hughes). 

I think there's a legit chance Slick Nick ends up leading all rookies in scoring by the end of the year.  Still dont think he'll win the Calder (unless he really turns it up in the last 1/4 of the season) since he's up against 2 defensmen -  but should be a finalist. 

So what throw-in is he going to be in a package deal for a, past his prime, plugger?

Wow, if MB was ever that stupid.

2 hours ago, jennifer_rocket said:

It masks the pain.