Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kinot-2

Thu, Feb 20 7:00 PM ET Montreal vs Washington NBCSWA, TSN2, RDS, TSN 60

169 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, HabsAlways said:

:4224:

That'd put as at 102 pts ... meanwhile, Florida takes 3rd in div with 103 and Carolina/Isles take WC's with that as well ... Habs still miss playoffs, MB says "great team" and does nothing in off season

Im pretty sure if you get 102 points you're making the playoffs this year.   We  shall see but i would bet 94-96 gets you in this season when the dust has settled...

Its moot because we wont get even close to that of course... 

3 minutes ago, maas_art said:

Its moot because we wont get even close to that of course... 

Course not ... Habs are trying hard to make it a 3rd eight game losing streak in one season, can't interrupt that with non-sense like the playoffs

Gally could play. 

Tatar-Danault-Gallagher
Drouin-Suzuki-Armia;
Lehkonen-Domi-Kovalchuk;
Byron-Thompson-Cousins;

Chiarot-Weber;
Kulak-Petry;
Ouellet-Folin;
Price.

Bold prediction. We're losing 5-1, OV has 1 goal and the Caps pull Holtby to help OV get his 700th at home.

Edited by kinot-2

Leks is scratched.

Ovie has REALLY gotten grey . :lol:

Edited by kinot-2

3 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

Leks is scratched.

Ovie has REALLY gotten grey . :lol:

And he isn't even watching the Habs

4 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

Leks is scratched.

Wealy???

OT but the grocery store has Cucumber, Lime, and Mint juice..I haven't bought it yet

1 more for OV. 

Here i was expecting to score the first goal tonight before the comeback. My bad

JD to the box. 

Just now, HARBORSPORT said:

drouins' not helping his trade value

Trying to contribute to the losing streak.

were they purposely trying to make that power play look bad.....

Nice try from JD

So theories on Lehkonen?

The trade speculation is of course going crazy, which makes not much sense... if you were trading Lehkonen, it's not a deadline type of trade. And if he was being packaged with someone else, the why isn't the other person scratched too?

Is he just benched? But then why not bench Drouin or Domi or so on instead?

Or do the Habs want to put Weal in instead because they have an offer in on Weal from someone who wants to see him again. Interested to know which scouts are at the game tonight. Dallas and Colorado have both been scouting us a lot recently, and Dallas is a type of team that would be a good fit for Lehkonen but could also be a good fit for someone like Petry or Thompson too...

What I find really sad is that MB won’t fix the problems he has caused. Drouin is playing like he doesn’t want to be here. Weber is the same. His interview after the Detroit game speaks volumes. All our griping, trade suggestions, picks, etc. none of it matters to MB. The only thing he cares about is sucking Molson’s D8+’. Nobody wants to come to MTL because of MB and his reputation for mistreating his players. I’m tired of it. Another year missing the playoffs and no progress to show for it. Suzuki makes the team and KK is sent down. Net outcome zero progress. Trade away Scandella for drafts picks. Ooooo so impressive. As always play around the edges. The only way this turns around is Molson fires MB and steps away from the day to day of the Habs and hire a president ( a hockey guy) and let that person actually fix the team. Like the Tampa bay lightning with Steve Yzerman. He has setup TB for years to come before going to Detroit. Watch in a year or two how much the wings improve. Molson thinks $1 off of hotdogs is what the fans really want. They don’t read these forums. They don’t respond or feel like they need to explain themselves. This storied franchise is being degraded. Perhaps Molson is doing this on purpose so he can move the team to the US. 

Edited by Fanatikal

MB is using draft picks (a crap shoot at best) to get players because no good players want to come here and deal with that douchebag. 

somebody show me I’m wrong. 

Edited by Fanatikal

2 minutes ago, Fanatikal said:

Perhaps Molson is doing this on purpose so he can move the team to the US. 

What US city will make more money for Molson over Montreal?? He has a goldmine over there.

Whoa

YESSSSSSSSS