Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kinot-2

Sat, Feb 29 7:00 PM ET Carolina vs Montreal CITY, SNE, TVAS, FS-CR

156 posts in this topic

TONITE, YOU CAN READ AN EXACT REPLAY FROM THURS. DEBACLE.

Sat, Feb 29  7:00 PM ET  Carolina vs Montreal  CITY, SNE, TVAS, FS-CR

PLEASE FOLLOW ALONG WITH THE GDT FROM FROM THURS'. THREAD. 

 

OH, AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY HENRI. :)

 

Edited by kinot-2
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lindgren to start. Ouellet likely to play.

Canes playing 2nd half of a B2B, so should be a close one.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BigTed3 said:

Lindgren to start. Ouellet likely to play.

Canes playing 2nd half of a B2B, so should be a close one.

Good to see Lindgren in, no point playing Price too much to end the year. hope Ouellet is not being rushed....

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, ramcharger440 said:

Good to see Lindgren in, no point playing Price too much to end the year. hope Ouellet is not being rushed....

Ouellet rushed - now that’s funny - xavier is 26 and a 2nd rounder from 2011 - I missed your dripping sarcasm 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, we have 6 players from Laval playing tonite. 

Canadiens projected lineup

Tomas Tatar -- Phillip Danault -- Brendan Gallagher

Artturi Lehkonen -- Nick Suzuki -- Joel Armia

Paul Byron -- Max Domi -- Jordan Weal

Charles Hudon -- Jake Evans -- Dale Weise

Ben Chiarot -- Shea Weber

Brett Kulak -- Jeff Petry

Xavier Ouellet -- Christian Folin

Charlie Lindgren

Carey Price

Scratched: Karl Alzner

Injured: Jonathan Drouin (ankle), Victor Mete (broken foot)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, claremont said:

Ouellet rushed - now that’s funny - xavier is 26 and a 2nd rounder from 2011 - I missed your dripping sarcasm 

i kind of meant after his concussion...but i hear ya.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

So, we have 6 players from Laval playing tonite. 

Canadiens projected lineup

Tomas Tatar -- Phillip Danault -- Brendan Gallagher

Artturi Lehkonen -- Nick Suzuki -- Joel Armia

Paul Byron -- Max Domi -- Jordan Weal

Charles Hudon -- Jake Evans -- Dale Weise

Ben Chiarot -- Shea Weber

Brett Kulak -- Jeff Petry

Xavier Ouellet -- Christian Folin

Charlie Lindgren

Carey Price

Scratched: Karl Alzner

Injured: Jonathan Drouin (ankle), Victor Mete (broken foot)

I only count 4 Hudon, Evans, Ouellette and Folin. I guess if you consider Wiese and Lindgren that would make 6 but Lindgren and Wiese have been up since what mid January so I really don't consider them as Laval players anymore. Plus if you do consider them Laval players who in Laval or on the Injured list would be considered an NHL goalie to take Lindgrens spot?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, campabee82 said:

I only count 4 Hudon, Evans, Ouellette and Folin. I guess if you consider Wiese and Lindgren that would make 6 but Lindgren and Wiese have been up since what mid January so I really don't consider them as Laval players anymore. Plus if you do consider them Laval players who in Laval or on the Injured list would be considered an NHL goalie to take Lindgrens spot?

Kincaid? :ph34r:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

Kincaid? :ph34r:

Too bad he isn't in Laval anymore he is in Charlotte in the ECHL as of this morning :4224:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

Ben Chiarot -- Shea Weber

Brett Kulak -- Jeff Petry

Xavier Ouellet -- Christian Folin

Charlie Lindgren

Carey Price

Scratched: Karl Alzner

Injured: Jonathan Drouin (ankle), Victor Mete (broken foot)

You gotta feel for Alzner. I mean i know he's making a ton of money etc but man.  Scratched for those 6?  yikes. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've had a rough day.............I'm really hoping the Keystone Cops of hockey can pull one out here.......

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

TONITE, YOU CAN READ AN EXACT REPLAY FROM THURS. DEBACLE.

Sat, Feb 29  7:00 PM ET  Carolina vs Montreal  CITY, SNE, TVAS, FS-CR

PLEASE FOLLOW ALONG WITH THE GDT FROM FROM THURS'. THREAD. 

 

OH, AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY HENRI. :)

 

So what are you saying? I shouldn't have ridden my horse?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, archey said:

So what are you saying? I shouldn't have ridden my horse?

No,,,, the horse should be carrying Duke and and you should be leading the horse. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kinot-2 said:

No,,,, the horse should be carrying Duke and and you should be leading the horse. 

:4224:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kinot-2 said:

No,,,, the horse should be carrying Duke and and you should be leading the horse. 

maybe one of those carrot on a stick things ...??

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, HARBORSPORT said:

maybe one of those carrot on a stick things ...??

LOL.. Escept she's the apple queen

 

Edited by archey
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HARBORSPORT said:

maybe one of those carrot on a stick things ...??

Ya, that's what I'm talkin about. :)

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OT, but Ayres is the emergency goalie for the laffs/Van game again. :4224:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Forsberg's 2nd game,,,, you know what that means. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:banana_dancing:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HARBORSPORT said:

thank you feeeeeeleeeep !

????? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

????? 

my poor phonetic enunciation of Philip..........sorry:5141:  in french

Edited by HARBORSPORT
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HARBORSPORT said:

my poor phonetic enunciation of Philip..........sorry:5141:

I should have known, that's how the PA announcers says it. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.