The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Sat, Feb 29 7:00 PM ET Carolina vs Montreal CITY, SNE, TVAS, FS-CR

4 minutes ago, HARBORSPORT said:

poor Aho........wishing he could be part of our team..................

So kind of hilarious story about the whole offer sheet thing with Aho. I was talking to my youngest about Kotkaniemi and he really can't pronounce it very well he tries but it sounds more like cockinme and with his first name being Jesperi my wife has started calling him justbury cockinme when they tried to sign Aho it became a whole thing that A Ho wanted to play with Justbury Cockinme my family knows this bugs me cause Kotkaniemi is one of my favorite players so now they are always calling him Cockinme

1 minute ago, HabsRuleForever said:

So third period meltdown again. I’m taking bets.

I"m dropping the Pollident tablet so I don't have to hear this..:4322:

Just now, campabee82 said:

So kind of hilarious story about the whole offer sheet thing with Aho. I was talking to my youngest about Kotkaniemi and he really can't pronounce it very well he tries but it sounds more like cockinme and with his first name being Jesperi my wife has started calling him justbury cockinme when they tried to sign Aho it became a whole thing that A Ho wanted to play with Justbury Cockinme my family knows this bugs me cause Kotkaniemi is one of my favorite players so now they are always calling him Cockinme

you need to pick a new favorite player....at least as far as the family knows....like smith or jones.....lol