Followers 0
kinot-2

Anything Regarding the Virus Thread

389 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

Ford has declared the Easter Bunny an essential service. :5210: :freu1: 

:6280:

Posted (edited)

I got a call from my youngest daughter today, and she asked if she could come over as she had a couple of things for me. I had no idea what they could be, but, said sure. She came in the patio door holding some flowers and a card. Now, I've never gotten flowers in my life. She then said that these are for mom's birthday next week from you, you can give them to her tomorrow. I already told my wife that she wouldn't be getting a card from me this year. 

Gotta love her for thinking of my predicament. :)

Edited by kinot-2

Truly hope we haven't lost any forum members ( or their family members) because of this virus. I only know of one friend who was infected, but has since thankfully recovered. I also have a daughter working in a seniors facility as a PSW where they had one case. Keeping my fingers crossed for her. Please keep safe people.

6 hours ago, H_T_L said:

Truly hope we haven't lost any forum members ( or their family members) because of this virus. I only know of one friend who was infected, but has since thankfully recovered. I also have a daughter working in a seniors facility as a PSW where they had one case. Keeping my fingers crossed for her. Please keep safe people.

Hope your daughter stays safe, as well as you and your family. A huge thank you from forum members to your daughter for the work the she does. Bless her heart. :)

Posted (edited)

92075882_2986909188036946_6741298578091671552_n.jpg

92140226_10156847758406373_4762109409654472704_n.jpg

92577805_10219508249509591_5183027242728423424_n.jpg

Edited by kinot-2

1 hour ago, kinot-2 said:

92075882_2986909188036946_6741298578091671552_n.jpg

92577805_10219508249509591_5183027242728423424_n.jpg

Aunty acid misspelled Kinot. :4322:

2 hours ago, habs1952 said:

Aunty acid misspelled Kinot. :4322:

:4224:

Ya know, I would not believe Trudeau even if he was Jesus Christ himself. See below.

It was just last Friday that the PM was telling the whole country during his daily address that you couldn’t go see family for Easter.

“This weekend is going to be very different. You’ll have to stay home. You’ll have to Skype that big family dinner and the Easter egg hunt,” Trudeau said, standing outside of Rideau Cottage on the grounds of Rideau Hall in Ottawa.

That statement was followed up by this one.

“During the long weekend, we will all have to stay home. We cannot have gatherings for dinner and we’ll have to be creative to organize an Easter egg hunt inside the house,” Trudeau said.

So what did he do this weekend?

He got in his motorcade, with his full entourage, on Saturday afternoon and drove to the PM’s summer residence at Harrington Lake. From one cottage to the other, it is about 27 kilometers, it crosses a provincial boundary and goes through at least three municipalities.

In other words, Trudeau did exactly the opposite of what he, his own medical experts and the premiers of Ontario and Quebec have been saying. Ontario’s Doug Ford and Quebec’s Francois Legault have told people not to go to the cottage and to stay in our primary residence.

6 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

Ya know, I would not believe Trudeau even if he was Jesus Christ himself. See below.

It was just last Friday that the PM was telling the whole country during his daily address that you couldn’t go see family for Easter.

“This weekend is going to be very different. You’ll have to stay home. You’ll have to Skype that big family dinner and the Easter egg hunt,” Trudeau said, standing outside of Rideau Cottage on the grounds of Rideau Hall in Ottawa.

That statement was followed up by this one.

“During the long weekend, we will all have to stay home. We cannot have gatherings for dinner and we’ll have to be creative to organize an Easter egg hunt inside the house,” Trudeau said.

So what did he do this weekend?

He got in his motorcade, with his full entourage, on Saturday afternoon and drove to the PM’s summer residence at Harrington Lake. From one cottage to the other, it is about 27 kilometers, it crosses a provincial boundary and goes through at least three municipalities.

In other words, Trudeau did exactly the opposite of what he, his own medical experts and the premiers of Ontario and Quebec have been saying. Ontario’s Doug Ford and Quebec’s Francois Legault have told people not to go to the cottage and to stay in our primary residence.

Then you won't believe Trump either because he hasn't kept any of his promises.  

Trudeau goes to the cottage and Scheer takes the last 6 seats on an aircraft to fly his family to Ottawa, both events were non essential travel........a leadership vacuum exists in both of our major parties.

I am told not to drive across a provincial border to see my only grandchild from a two meter distance to deliver Easter eggs. I stayed home.

I know which one of the three feels like a fool and which two feel privileged.

5 hours ago, RCAF48 said:

Trudeau goes to the cottage and Scheer takes the last 6 seats on an aircraft to fly his family to Ottawa, both events were non essential travel........a leadership vacuum exists in both of our major parties.

I am told not to drive across a provincial border to see my only grandchild from a two meter distance to deliver Easter eggs. I stayed home.

Its not just them.  I live in the interior of BC and im pretty sure we had more albertans in town this weekend than locals. We asked them, as a province, to stay home, but they ignored it.   Very frustrating.

10 hours ago, RCAF48 said:

I wish the snowflake Turdeau would melt.

Trump: WHO funding halted over UN agency's handling of COVID-19.

Good. 

I don't know about other cities or towns, but here in London, downtown businesses are boarding up their businesses to stop any burglaries and vandalizing.

90064235_1458702817643994_2209063437391101952_o.jpg

92028599_3121279181268114_2229454739521667072_o.jpg

9 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

90064235_1458702817643994_2209063437391101952_o.jpg

92028599_3121279181268114_2229454739521667072_o.jpg

The actual workers of the world actually have Always been more important. The rest are just overpaid entertainers.

14 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

Good. 

The W.H.O. has a lot to answer to. 

20 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

Good. 

This is a classic Trump deflection move to try to pass the buck for his stubborn stupidity. The WHO was warning world leaders to take this virus seriously LONG before they declared it a pandemic. The day they did declare it a pandemic they were criticized for doing so and defending their decision on the basis that leaders were not taking their previous warnings serious enough.

4 hours ago, MuddyWaterMoose said:

This is a classic Trump deflection move to try to pass the buck for his stubborn stupidity. The WHO was warning world leaders to take this virus seriously LONG before they declared it a pandemic. The day they did declare it a pandemic they were criticized for doing so and defending their decision on the basis that leaders were not taking their previous warnings serious enough.

I live in the US and Trump is a moron and a disgrace!

23 hours ago, CaptWelly said:

I live in the US and Trump is a moron and a disgrace!

1 hour ago, habs1952 said:

Both are correct. 

LiveLeak-dot-com-379849C8-F642-4D96-BA7E

On 4/9/2020 at 2:31 PM, kinot-2 said:

I got a call from my youngest daughter today, and she asked if she could come over as she had a couple of things for me. I had no idea what they could be, but, said sure. She came in the patio door holding some flowers and a card. Now, I've never gotten flowers in my life. She then said that these are for mom's birthday next week from you, you can give them to her tomorrow. I already told my wife that she wouldn't be getting a card from me this year. 

Gotta love her for thinking of my predicament. :)

This is so sweet!