Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kinot-2

Anything Regarding the Virus Thread

389 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, H_T_L said:

Nice of you to advertise. Only thing missing from that list is your address.:ph34r:

:4322:

1 hour ago, BigTed3 said:

And even if you try to 411 him, hard to know which one he is... there's kinot, kinot-1, kinot-2... all part of the master plan it seems.

I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere. :banana_dancing:

45 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

:4322:

I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere. :banana_dancing:

Suspiciously just like the coronavirus itself.

1 hour ago, BigTed3 said:

*Gasp!*   It all comes together!

All these years, all this panic, all to prepare for this... his final form...

:ph34r:       KINOT-19      :ph34r:

Posted (edited)

52 minutes ago, Manatee-X said:

:4224: You just couldn't wait to get that out. 

Was going to make stuffed cabbage but I think I just found vegan toilet paper for 49 cents a roll

89965214_10221826704918867_391648936621768704_n.jpg

Edited by kinot-2

Yes we’ve been saying #blamekinot for years now!

3 hours ago, BigTed3 said:

2 hours ago, Manatee-X said:

1 hour ago, HabsRuleForever said:

Yes we’ve been saying #blamekinot for years now!

All part of my Master Plan. That's why I have all that food stocked up.  :frech1:

3 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

All part of my Master Plan. That's why I have all that food stocked up.  :frech1:

I remember my parents stocking up for Y2K. Took them years to eat all that carp. I think they ended up donating a ton or two to boot.:lol: BTW,,,,, that vegan TP is 49 cents a pound and not a cabbage. Put your glasses on.:frech1:

This generation of young people will be known as the 'Entitled' generation: I'm entitled to my spring break partying more than you are entitled to your health.merlin_170362521_0bac1487-9c01-4c6c-b012

11 minutes ago, habs1952 said:

This generation of young people will be known as the 'Entitled' generation: I'm entitled to my spring break partying more than you are entitled to your health.merlin_170362521_0bac1487-9c01-4c6c-b012

The authorities should have it down before it happened. 

Posted (edited)

Just got word that the reserves will not be allowing non-natives to their smoke shops or gas stations after 11 AM tomorrow, so,"some smokers" might have a hard time getting their cigs. If that's true,I know of some low income smokers that will have a rough time now. Not sure if that's local, or each reserve, of province wide or what. 

Edited by kinot-2

Forty million Californians ordered to stay home.

7 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

Just got word that the reserves will not be allowing non-natives to their smoke shops or gas stations after 11 AM tomorrow, so,"some smokers" might have a hard time getting their cigs. If that's true,I know of some low income smokers that will have a rough time now. Not sure if that's local, or each reserve, of province wide or what. 

Check that, apparently the smoke shops will be closed for a smudging. between 10 and 2. 

9 minutes ago, HabsRuleForever said:

Forty million Californians ordered to stay home.

What about food, prescriptions, funerals, etc.? 

The auto parts plant across the field shut down after 4 hours today. Toyota in Cambridge shut down today for who knows when because an employee has tested positive. 

I don't understand why people left Canada for trips just 2-3 weeks ago and now are crying that our gov't is doing nothing to get them back. 

They showed a clip on the news about the spring break in Florida, and 1 kid actually said "If I get the Corona, I get it, but I am going to enjoy spring break". Fricken Idiot. 

FYI, Roxham Road is still open, even after our borders are closed. :wut2: WTH is the matter with our "gov't".? 

10 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

I don't understand why people left Canada for trips just 2-3 weeks ago and now are crying that our gov't is doing nothing to get them back. 

This.  

10 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

They showed a clip on the news about the spring break in Florida, and 1 kid actually said "If I get the Corona, I get it, but I am going to enjoy spring break". Fricken Idiot. 

SMH.  

It's just a question of time before you hear of a family member or friend who has this thing. I just got news of a close friend who lives in England and is home very ill with it. She is the manager of a retirement home and has been trying to restrict visitation only to be met with resistance every step of the way. Engand is way behind in dealing with this virus and is quickly heading into another hot spot similar to Italy. Their PM just hasn't taken this serious yet.

26 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

It's just a question of time before you hear of a family member or friend who has this thing. I just got news of a close friend who lives in England and is home very ill with it. She is the manager of a retirement home and has been trying to restrict visitation only to be met with resistance every step of the way. Engand is way behind in dealing with this virus and is quickly heading into another hot spot similar to Italy. Their PM just hasn't taken this serious yet.

Its going to be very interesting in the next few months to see which countries have and which havent. 

As much as i am against closing borders under normal circumstances, this was a very good move on our part & I feel like we are making some of the right moves.   Some are definitely not going properly (ie testing) but at least our government seems to understand the extent of an impact this may have on us all.

I have two friends that came back from asia 2 weeks ago. They went into self isolation immediately (they returned on the sunday) and had tests on the monday.  That was the 9th of March.  Its now the 20th and neither has their test results back yet.  This is a problem.   They are both thoughtful, caring people so they have stayed in isolation but many many others would say "screw this, im going out" after day 5 or 8 or 10 without major symptoms (both are jetlagged) and the results. 

Moved this thread to the general discussion so everyone can see it right away as every bit of info helps.

Stay safe everyone. 

1 hour ago, HabsRuleForever said:

Moved this thread to the general discussion so everyone can see it right away as every bit of info helps.

Stay safe everyone. 

Pretty sure I posted it in here in the first place. :frech1:

17 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

Pretty sure I posted it in here in the first place. :frech1:

No you posted it in the lounge.

2 hours ago, HabsRuleForever said:

Stay safe everyone. 

Could swear this virus thread was only somewhere else just a minute ago and now here it is spreading into our hockey discussion.

3 minutes ago, BigTed3 said:

Could swear this virus thread was only somewhere else just a minute ago and now here it is spreading into our hockey discussion.

Please post three feet away.