Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kinot-2

Anything Regarding the Virus Thread

400 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

90185186_3290640587660248_666249367203610624_n.jpg

Have you tried the Marble-ympics?

Pro tip: it's way more fun if you pick a favourite team to cheer for before the events start!

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, habs1952 said:

So I guess that means we'll need to put up with you being here even more. 

Entertainment at it's finest. :lol:

33 minutes ago, Manatee-X said:

Pro tip: it's way more fun if you pick a favourite team to cheer for before the events start!

Hmmmm, worth a shot. :)

Hilarious,,,, even a fight in the stands :lol:

Edited by kinot-2

Never done so many puzzles.:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Manatee-X said:

Those marbles aren't setting a very good example regarding social distancing.:ph34r:

I'm waiting to see if I should take my winter tires off. 

7 hours ago, Manatee-X said:

:4224::4224:I thought I'd watch for a couple of minutes but watched the whole thing. Awesome! Where do I get tickets for the final?

28 minutes ago, habs1952 said:

:4224::4224:I thought I'd watch for a couple of minutes but watched the whole thing. Awesome! Where do I get tickets for the final?

Whoever thought this up and engineered it deserves a medal. 

Gally, Tatar, Byron and Suzuki, made a vid thanking the frontline workers. :)

Posted (edited)

Today, when my daughter returned my laundry (with the change that I didn't take out of my jeans), she also included 2 N95 masks and a bottle of 99% alcohol, with spray bottle for cleaning. Great kid, so proud of her. :)  

Edited by kinot-2

7 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

Today, when my daughter returned my laundry (with the change that I didn't take out of my jeans), she also included 2 N95 masks and a bottle of 99% alcohol, with spray bottle for cleaning. Great kid, so proud of her. :)  

Cleaning? Doesn’t she know you’re gonna put a brown paper bag over it and drink it on a park bench? 🤪

10 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

She blames Kinot... For turning out to be such a good person, by the sound of it. Can you be blamed for something that is good? I guess you can! :D

10 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

Sounds like a keeper. 

12 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

Sounds like she is one apple who fell a long way from the tree. :)

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, claremont said:

Cleaning? Doesn’t she know you’re gonna put a brown paper bag over it and drink it on a park bench? 🤪

:4224:

4 hours ago, jennifer_rocket said:

She blames Kinot... For turning out to be such a good person, by the sound of it. Can you be blamed for something that is good? I guess you can! :D

Must be her mother's influence then.  :P

3 hours ago, H_T_L said:

Sounds like a keeper. 

There were a few times when she was a teenage, that I had some doubts. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, habs1952 said:

Sounds like she is one apple who fell a long way from the tree. :)

And rolled downhill. :D

Edited by kinot-2

92131027_10157461795804576_191059326650023936_o.jpg

91482773_10219492990388628_6706926861059883008_n.jpg

Posted (edited)

My wife went grocery shopping for me and there were 2 incidences of people who can only be described as jerks. There was a line of people waiting to go into the store. Some guy took a cart from the "corral" and went to the front of the line and just went in door.. The 2nd incident was when she was in line to get to the check-out, and the man being checked out, was complaining how slow the clerk was. I guess it was all about him/them. :wut2:

Edited by kinot-2

6 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

My wife went grocery shopping for me and there were 2 incidences of people who can only be described as jerks. There was a line of people waiting to go into the store. Some guy took a cart from the "corral" and went to the front of the line and just went in door.. The 2nd incident was when she was in line to get to the check-out, and the man being checked out, was complaining how slow the clerk was. I guess it was all about him/them. :wut2:

A lot of them are no doubt hoarding to spite others.  

3 hours ago, CANADIENS27 said:

A lot of them are no doubt hoarding to spite others.  

She also said that 1 person had a cart loaded to the top with nothing else but bags of milk, that's all, just milk.  :(

15 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

92131027_10157461795804576_191059326650023936_o.jpg

And worse still: these numbers are vastly inaccurate.

Here in BC you are being told to 'assume you have it' if you have symptoms - dont even bother asking for a test because you wont get one unless you're a health care worker. So if they arent testing, who knows how high the numbers really are? 

47 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

She also said that 1 person had a cart loaded to the top with nothing else but bags of milk, that's all, just milk.  :(

i suppose the joke will be on them when 3/4 of it expires before they can drink it?  

11 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

First your daughter and now your wife shopping for you. You gotta get off your throne and do things yourself ya lazy bum. :)

27 minutes ago, habs1952 said:

First your daughter and now your wife shopping for you. You gotta get off your throne and do things yourself ya lazy bum. :)

Self isolation,,,,, daughters orders :frech1: .

2 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

You need to social distance too. Stay at least 6 feet from your keyboard.:frech1:

7 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

I get it now. Your wife is the queen, your daughter is the princess and you are the jester! :lol: