Jump to content
The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Anything Regarding the Virus Thread


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, H_T_L said:

Nice of you to advertise. Only thing missing from that list is your address.:ph34r:

:4322:

1 hour ago, BigTed3 said:

And even if you try to 411 him, hard to know which one he is... there's kinot, kinot-1, kinot-2... all part of the master plan it seems.

I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere. :banana_dancing:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BigTed3 said:

Suspiciously just like the coronavirus itself.

*Gasp!*   It all comes together!

All these years, all this panic, all to prepare for this... his final form...

 

 

:ph34r:       KINOT-19      :ph34r:

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Manatee-X said:

*Gasp!*   It all comes together!

All these years, all this panic, all to prepare for this... his final form...

 

 

:ph34r:       KINOT-19      :ph34r:

:4224: You just couldn't wait to get that out. 

 

 

 

 

Was going to make stuffed cabbage but I think I just found vegan toilet paper for 49 cents a roll

 

89965214_10221826704918867_391648936621768704_n.jpg

Edited by kinot-2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BigTed3 said:

Suspiciously just like the coronavirus itself.

 

2 hours ago, Manatee-X said:

*Gasp!*   It all comes together!

All these years, all this panic, all to prepare for this... his final form...

 

 

:ph34r:       KINOT-19      :ph34r:

 

1 hour ago, HabsRuleForever said:

Yes we’ve been saying #blamekinot for years now!

All part of my Master Plan. That's why I have all that food stocked up.  :frech1:

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

 

 

All part of my Master Plan. That's why I have all that food stocked up.  :frech1:

I remember my parents stocking up for Y2K. Took them years to eat all that carp. I think they ended up donating a ton or two to boot.:lol: BTW,,,,, that vegan TP is 49 cents a pound and not a cabbage. Put your glasses on.:frech1:

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, habs1952 said:

This generation of young people will be known as the 'Entitled' generation: I'm entitled to my spring break partying more than you are entitled to your health.merlin_170362521_0bac1487-9c01-4c6c-b012

The authorities should have it down before it happened. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got word that the reserves will not be allowing non-natives to their smoke shops or gas stations after 11 AM tomorrow, so,"some smokers" might have a hard time getting their cigs. If that's true,I know of some low income smokers that will have a rough time now. Not sure if that's local, or each reserve, of province wide or what. 

Edited by kinot-2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

Just got word that the reserves will not be allowing non-natives to their smoke shops or gas stations after 11 AM tomorrow, so,"some smokers" might have a hard time getting their cigs. If that's true,I know of some low income smokers that will have a rough time now. Not sure if that's local, or each reserve, of province wide or what. 

Check that, apparently the smoke shops will be closed for a smudging. between 10 and 2. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, HabsRuleForever said:

Forty million Californians ordered to stay home.

What about food, prescriptions, funerals, etc.? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The auto parts plant across the field shut down after 4 hours today. Toyota in Cambridge shut down today for who knows when because an employee has tested positive. 

I don't understand why people left Canada for trips just 2-3 weeks ago and now are crying that our gov't is doing nothing to get them back. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

They showed a clip on the news about the spring break in Florida, and 1 kid actually said "If I get the Corona, I get it, but I am going to enjoy spring break". Fricken Idiot. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

I don't understand why people left Canada for trips just 2-3 weeks ago and now are crying that our gov't is doing nothing to get them back. 

This.  

10 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

They showed a clip on the news about the spring break in Florida, and 1 kid actually said "If I get the Corona, I get it, but I am going to enjoy spring break". Fricken Idiot. 

SMH.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's just a question of time before you hear of a family member or friend who has this thing. I just got news of a close friend who lives in England and is home very ill with it. She is the manager of a retirement home and has been trying to restrict visitation only to be met with resistance every step of the way. Engand is way behind in dealing with this virus and is quickly heading into another hot spot similar to Italy. Their PM just hasn't taken this serious yet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

It's just a question of time before you hear of a family member or friend who has this thing. I just got news of a close friend who lives in England and is home very ill with it. She is the manager of a retirement home and has been trying to restrict visitation only to be met with resistance every step of the way. Engand is way behind in dealing with this virus and is quickly heading into another hot spot similar to Italy. Their PM just hasn't taken this serious yet.

Its going to be very interesting in the next few months to see which countries have and which havent. 

As much as i am against closing borders under normal circumstances, this was a very good move on our part & I feel like we are making some of the right moves.   Some are definitely not going properly (ie testing) but at least our government seems to understand the extent of an impact this may have on us all.

I have two friends that came back from asia 2 weeks ago. They went into self isolation immediately (they returned on the sunday) and had tests on the monday.  That was the 9th of March.  Its now the 20th and neither has their test results back yet.  This is a problem.   They are both thoughtful, caring people so they have stayed in isolation but many many others would say "screw this, im going out" after day 5 or 8 or 10 without major symptoms (both are jetlagged) and the results. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HabsRuleForever said:

Moved this thread to the general discussion so everyone can see it right away as every bit of info helps.

Stay safe everyone. 

Pretty sure I posted it in here in the first place. :frech1:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HabsRuleForever said:

Moved this thread to the general discussion so everyone can see it right away as every bit of info helps.

Stay safe everyone. 

Could swear this virus thread was only somewhere else just a minute ago and now here it is spreading into our hockey discussion.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • H_T_L unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...