The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Anything Regarding the Virus Thread

kinot-2

21 hours ago, maas_art said:

So far its only one warehouse (in NY state) because Amazon is keeping the facility open despite a confirmed case, but you have to wonder if others, and other businesses, will follow suit when coworkers test positive & the company remains open.

As for the nurses - it is their job to deal with sick people so i doubt many would even consider walking out, although it is their employer's responsibility to provide them with the safest possible working environment (ie gloves, masks etc) and in some places that is clearly not being done. 

One Amazon worker has reportedly been fired.  

On 2020-03-30 at 2:29 PM, kinot-2 said:

Finally, 300,000 Masks from China Arrive! Justin is Ecstatic, and Screams, "Get Me My Silk Pajamas!"

91114362_10157215033142507_45821511432404992_n.jpg

Not good in the operating room, but what the heck, they were free.

91603804_10157215087672507_66302939156709376_n.jpg

The gloves are all about what I've been doing Watched all 3 Gotti Ward fights off of youtube. Talk about boxing. Now i'm trying to find time for the movie "The Fighter" I think it was. Both those guys looked like the middle mask by the 3rd round in those fights 

Well, it's official. I have now lost control of my life, or rather my daughter has taken it over. No more shopping, doing my own laundry, or getting my own mail, (even tho both laundry and mailboxes are about 50' away, both common areas).  I can however, walk around my apt. :freu1: , and go for a walk in the yard by myself when it's empty, (patio doors on the ground floor).

man-in-jail.jpg

2 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

Well, it's official. I have now lost control of my life, or rather my daughter has taken it over. No more shopping, doing my own laundry, or getting my own mail, (even tho both laundry and mailboxes are about 50' away, both common areas).  I can however, walk around my apt. :freu1: , and go for a walk in the yard by myself when it's empty, (patio doors on the ground floor).

man-in-jail.jpg

Good for her. Life in prison is better then death row.

14 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

man-in-jail.jpg

So I guess that means we'll need to put up with you being here even more. 

• H_T_L unpinned this topic