Jump to content
The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Anything Regarding the Virus Thread


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, habs1952 said:

I get it now. Your wife is the queen, your daughter is the princess and you are the jester! :lol:

:5785:  :wut2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HARBORSPORT said:

exactly how long is this social distancing thing supposed to last anyway ???

my wife keeps trying to get back in the house .........................:4224:

Be strong. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Let me tell you something. All, and I mean all health care ministers and authorities, around the world have been telling us "Do not touch your face". OK, take it from me, the only way you will not touch your face is by wearing a full face motorcycle helmet, 24/7. YW.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/3/2020 at 1:01 PM, habs1952 said:

First your daughter and now your wife shopping for you. You gotta get off your throne and do things yourself ya lazy bum. :)

Hey, between the 2 of them getting my groceries, mail, and doing my laundry, I feel like a king. :lol::):frech1: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Stay safe everybody? With a little help from my friends! A video of the Beatles "I Want To Hold Your Hand," called "I Want To Wash My Hands."

Ok. Not the real Beatles. But a fun watch.

You will want to click on the link below because I could not get the video to come up.

video-1585921760.mp4

Edited by Larry-Launstein-Jr
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

Let me tell you something. All, and I mean all health care ministers and authorities, around the world have been telling us "Do not touch your face". OK, take it from me, the only way you will not touch your face is by wearing a full face motorcycle helmet, 24/7. YW.

I took your advice and I gotta say I'm having a hard time eating.:wut2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Habberwacky said:

I took your advice and I gotta say I'm having a hard time eating.:wut2:

Then you're doing it the right way. :6188:

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Larry-Launstein-Jr said:

 

Stay safe everybody? With a little help from my friends! A video of the Beatles "I Want To Hold Your Hand," called "I Want To Wash My Hands."

Ok. Not the real Beatles. But a fun watch.

You will want to click on the link below because I could not get the video to come up.

video-1585921760.mp4

Pink Floyd was apparently trying to have concert.  

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

A company in Kitchener has expanded to produce 50,000 face shields a day starting tomorrow. They said they will need 100-150 people to staff it. :)

https://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/in-a-position-to-help-kitchener-company-expands-to-make-50-000-face-shields-a-day-1.4886766

Edited by kinot-2
Link to post
Share on other sites

China has reported today that they didn't have once single death today. 

That's a pretty bold statement considering their population. #skeptical

The U.S. had reported 1,736 deaths today. 

 

Edited by kinot-2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kinot-2 said:

China has reported today that they didn't have once single death today. 

That's a pretty bold statement considering their population. #skeptical

The U.S. had reported 1,736 deaths today. 

 

Yeah, its clear that there's a lot of dubious reporting coming from all parts of the world right now.   

The other thing to note is that apparently a high portion (upwards of 40%) of those patients who end up in ICU - and recover - apparently leave with some very serious damage to their heart and/or lungs.   Its unclear what sort of long-term effect this will have but it makes you wonder if the mortality rate will be much much higher in a few years - ie, if people die a year or two later from complications, not immediately from the virus. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, maas_art said:

Yeah, its clear that there's a lot of dubious reporting coming from all parts of the world right now.   

The other thing to note is that apparently a high portion (upwards of 40%) of those patients who end up in ICU - and recover - apparently leave with some very serious damage to their heart and/or lungs.   Its unclear what sort of long-term effect this will have but it makes you wonder if the mortality rate will be much much higher in a few years - ie, if people die a year or two later from complications, not immediately from the virus. 

Never thought of that. Something to think about.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • H_T_L unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...