Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kinot-2

The Protests Around The World

39 posts in this topic

St.Louis couple caught on video pointing guns at protesters say they were protecting their homes.  

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, CANADIENS27 said:

St.Louis couple caught on video pointing guns at protesters say they were protecting their homes.  

 

 

I would do the same, if I was in the same position..

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

I would do the same, if I was in the same position..

Minorities are getting the same treatment they hand out to disadvantaged whites.  Their content for these people is a large part of the reason Columbine happened and how the gunmen were recruited by white supremecists.  

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Portland, Oregon police have reportedly begun rounding up protesters and putting into unmarked vans.  The world should be quite concerned about this development.  

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How long will it be before Trump authorizes the use of chemical weapons on protesters under the pretext they're anarchist?  

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Ya know, slavery has been around for thousands of years and I'm sure continues to this day. Joseph Brant owned slaves, but, his statue isn't being torn down or painted. Brant County, Brantford, and the numerous other names, aren't going to be changed. So, you either tear down all statues of slavers, or, you don't.

Africans had slaves. Indigenous peoples of North and South America had slaves. Japanese had slaves. So, IMHO, you cannot erase history, only live with it. 

So, before people start protests, statue defacing, and rioting, they should look into their own past. 

Edited by kinot-2
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pat Hickey asking Claude if we'll get to see Kulak at some point. Claude tells him as soon as he's available, we'll see him on the ice.

Pat to Claude after: But he is still alive?

:4224:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

 

Oops, wrong thread. 

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump is gearing up to send more troops to Democratic led cities, a move that is being viewed as further step toward one party rule.  Where were these troops when protests broke out in Ohio and Michigan?  

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

Ya know, slavery has been around for thousands of years and I'm sure continues to this day. Joseph Brant owned slaves, but, his statue isn't being torn down or painted. Brant County, Brantford, and the numerous other names, aren't going to be changed. So, you either tear down all statues of slavers, or, you don't.

Africans had slaves. Indigenous peoples of North and South America had slaves. Japanese had slaves. So, IMHO, you cannot erase history, only live with it. 

So, before people start protests, statue defacing, and rioting, they should look into their own past. 

None of these people thought they'd be opening a can of worms when favored tearing down statues of Confederate soldiers.  

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Feds admit to sending troops to Portland, Oregon as Trump defends the move saying the protesters are anarchists.  

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump has been able to assemble a secret police force.  

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Federal agents say they are not leaving Portland and privately admit they are the ones escalating the riots.  

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.