The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

GAME 2 vs the Pens Monday 8:00p.m.

Penalty kill  

17 members have voted

1. 1. How many penalties will we take in this game?

• H_T_L pinned this topic
2 hours ago, ramcharger440 said:

I think this game will be a lot harder to win than the first one. i hope i am wrong but i think Pit will be really gunning for some payback.

Sullivan said after the game that they need to have more "net presence". IMO, that means they will have more traffic in front of Carey. 

Tonight is Carey's to win. I think we can keep them to 1 or fewer and use our speed a little more. I think 2-1 will do it, but am not looking forward to having to beat them after this one.  Pens are a tough team so if we can keep the off the scoresheet I like our chances. We had a lot of discipline in that first game despite all the penalties.

1 hour ago, Habberwacky said:

Tonight is Carey's to win. I think we can keep them to 1 or fewer and use our speed a little more. I think 2-1 will do it, but am not looking forward to having to beat them after this one.  Pens are a tough team so if we can keep the off the scoresheet I like our chances. We had a lot of discipline in that first game despite all the penalties.

Is it just me or do we all sweat when this team gets a lead? How many games did we blow leads in this season, and now in our 1st game back? I'm more comfortable when a game goes to OT knowing the next goal wins.

1 hour ago, CorpsPeauRate said:

I made it before the game! There is my winning prediction of tonight game! In french sorry!

LOL with Crosby and i like how he introduces Price. Sounds like he's under water..:lol: You need to find a fanless version

30 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

Puckdrop has been delayed 10 mins., because the Caps game went to OT.

I'm already having trouble waiting after having no hockey for 4 months. This is a tough wait. Habs biggest playoff game in quite awhile. I guess I'll get a double for that extra 10 minutes

18 minutes ago, Habberwacky said:

I'm already having trouble waiting after having no hockey for 4 months. This is a tough wait. Habs biggest playoff game in quite awhile. I guess I'll get a double for that extra 10 minutes

You could always bite your nails.  :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, Habberwacky said:

Nails are shot. That was game one overtime. Calling on doctor Guinness tonight.

Wiser's helps me make it thru the night.