The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game 4 vs the Pens, Friday 4:00p.m.

Price saves  

18 members have voted

1. 1. How many saves will price make this game

Evans is likely out.. Saw an almost identical hit that same night in the Edmonton game and the guy got a 5 minute boarding call. Go figure.

Don't really want to see Weal back in there if only to keep him off the PP. IMO we need a big body to step in, so i would pass on Hudon for the time being. The best option IMO would be Poehling..

• H_T_L pinned this topic
10 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

Evans is likely out.. Saw an almost identical hit that same night in the Edmonton game and the guy got a 5 minute boarding call. Go figure.

Don't really want to see Weal back in there if only to keep him off the PP. IMO we need a big body to step in, so i would pass on Hudon for the time being. The best option IMO would be Poehling..

I suspect Poehling will get the nod.  I mean one thing seems clear: they want to give the kids a chance.   Although i wouldnt be surprised to see Weal back in if Julien has any say.

Poehling - Domi - Weise would be tough to play against (although id still like domi moved up the lineup at some point).  

2 minutes ago, habsisme said:

i think it should be Poehling too, this is only a worthwhile endeavour if we give our young kids the experience

Just now, maas_art said:

I suspect Poehling will get the nod.  I mean one thing seems clear: they want to give the kids a chance.   Although i wouldnt be surprised to see Weal back in if Julien has any say.

Poehling - Domi - Weise would be tough to play against (although id still like domi moved up the lineup at some point).  

Makes the most sense for all the above reasons.

On D,,, the Mete pairing seemed a little better last game but i'd still like to see Mete on his strong side. Not sure how ready Juulsen is but if not him then let's throw Fleury in there. Not holding my breath.

2 hours ago, H_T_L said:

Makes the most sense for all the above reasons.

On D,,, the Mete pairing seemed a little better last game but i'd still like to see Mete on his strong side. Not sure how ready Juulsen is but if not him then let's throw Fleury in there. Not holding my breath.

I cant see either of them being worse than Mete on his off side or Ouellet. 

Tristan Jarry will start Game 4.

Jarry last 4 starts in 19-20 0-4-0 GAA 4.52 SV% .845

Claude Julien says it's most likely Alex Belzile takes Jake Evans's spot.

Edited by kinot-2
34 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

Tristan Jarry will start Game 4.

Jarry last 4 starts in 19-20 0-4-0 GAA 4.52 SV% .845

Claude Julien says it's most likely Alex Belzile takes Jake Evans's spot.

Yeah not sure if we're better off with Jarry or Murray to be honest. Neither of their goalies (or their defense) scares me. Its all about the neutral zone out & we did a good job of handling that once CJ made the roster adjustments last game.

Im surprised about Belzile. I thought he was injured & surprised that him coming back from injury (and presumably a little out of game shape) is better than say, Poehling.  Im glad we're not going back to Weal though. 

4 PM game,,,,,that sucks. I usually have supper about 5, now, do I wait until the game is over, or eat at 3:30? Conundrum. :6351:

31 minutes ago, CorpsPeauRate said:

My prediction with NHL 20!  1-0 Habs in overtime :O! Haha  Have fun!

I sure hope not, I just wanna sit back and watch the Habs cruise to a 5-1 win. 

45 minutes ago, maas_art said:

Stop complaining, its a 1pm start here! :P

Then you have it really good. You can eat lunch and dinner at the appropriate times without disturbing the game. Win-win for you.  :P

8 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

Wha?? They are not using digital and instead a projector???:5141:

2 minutes ago, southernhabfan said:

I don't know what is going on but I turned to NBCSNYUCK and they have the Nash ville game and ARI game on and it is only the second period 

Switch channels. YW