The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game 4 vs the Pens, Friday 4:00p.m.

Price saves  

18 members have voted

1. 1. How many saves will price make this game

Just now, southernhabfan said:

Gotta go pick up some groceries (that are ready for pickup) but will be back...that is a warning..

Wear your mask.

1 minute ago, southernhabfan said:

Gotta go pick up some groceries (that are ready for pickup) but will be back...that is a warning..

:4224: I know you meant like "pre-ordered" groceries but for some reason I got a mental image of the groceries in the movie sausage party... :P 

Just now, kinot-2 said:

Wear your mask.

Is it pretty much mandatory everywhere out that way now?  We're starting to see it more (places requiring it) here but still a lot of people not wearing them. My wife has been (and making us all) since March because of my asthma.  But BC has been fortunate through most of this. 

2 minutes ago, maas_art said:

Will they even break 30 shots combined this game? 

no one wants to be the guy that makes the first mistake... 

Yeah, it's clear nobody wants to mess up. Makes for some boring hockey, but we'll get to see some excitement for sure. Hopefully. Maybe :P

6 minutes ago, ChiLla said:

Yeah, it's clear nobody wants to mess up. Makes for some boring hockey, but we'll get to see some excitement for sure. Hopefully. Maybe :P

It looks like our guys are starting to wake up...

2 minutes ago, Habberwacky said:

Domi needs to watch Drouin control the puck inside the zone. Domi needs to stop the quick blind passes especially when he isn't pressured. Starting to get some pressure and scoring chances,

I think Domi is trying to do too much himself. He doesnt trust his line mates - which is understandable since they arent skilled guys, but he still needs to let them do some of the work. 

5 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

Game tomorrow is scheduled for noon if it doesn't end today. Brilliant planning.

WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!