The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Montreal vs Philadelphia 8 pm ET

HabsRuleForever

I think we have the best chance to win a couple of games at the beginning of the series, since the Flyers may not fully be in playoff-mode yet. Based on what I've read, the top teams didn't take their little placement round that seriously, while we had to go all-in to eliminate the Pens. 4-2 Habs with another empty netter by Weber B)

2 hours ago, ChiLla said:

I think we have the best chance to win a couple of games at the beginning of the series, since the Flyers may not fully be in playoff-mode yet. Based on what I've read, the top teams didn't take their little placement round that seriously, while we had to go all-in to eliminate the Pens. 4-2 Habs with another empty netter by Weber B)

Definitely it would be a good idea to get a couple of quick wins - ideally with them getting few goals.

The key is to get Carey into their heads.  Make them feel like they have to make "the perfect shot" to beat him.    

3 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

Game is rescheduled  for 8:25 est.

3 hours ago, jennifer_rocket said:

Ah, yes. I see Boston and Carolina went to the second OT period. Hopefully the next finishes on time!

Looks like the start time is back to 8 PM, as they're are having their pregame skate right now with both teams on the ice.